CIU version 138

what do you mean?

Hey iA,Just A Little Question:
Why Squadrons Aren’t Deltable, Even you can’t delete one if you have the second?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios the “show em who’s the boss” in the thingsgiving edition, when you hit them, they make chicken sounds instead of turkey and before the 138 update, they were actually turkey sound when you hit them but now they are not it anymore so Ig it is a bug…

1 Like

You can’t click on the ads banner when in the planet’s mission list, but you can when in the mission loadout screen, and exiting from there (after clicking the banner) sends you back to the universe

Basically Jellyfish boss

I tried to change that a couple of years(?) ago, but it caused a lot of problems. CIU weapon code is complicated.

I moved the boss slightly further back. There potentially is still a “safe” spot there, but at least there’s more space for maneuvering now. Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

Different Seasonals override different assets.

Special spamming? I’ve added a throttle in v.139 What is the problem with the keys?

I think this is trivial, because coins do not spawn often in “normal” waves (perhaps even not at all).

Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

Squadrons cause a lot of cascading changes to the database, and I just didn’t want to deal with the hassle.

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

even pudgy chicken pain sound in thanksgiving tho.

Hopefully no one get mad on me for this.

I have a comment in the code that says “Meh. Still chickens in Thanksgiving, but we use turkey sounds (which would go unused otherwise)”.

But I can see why that would be confusing. Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Rip turkey :c
However, it was my idea to add the turkey sfx to the chickens in the thingsgiving edition cuz I thought it would be great and make the edition feel like you know, full and not crusty or rushed but now it changed so i might see it again when they get their full turkey model done somehow.

What it means trivial :grinning::grinning:?:see_no_evil:

Evan food do not spawn often in “no normal” waves​:grinning::see_no_evil:… in other episodes is per wave this medal was just an ideea just ti have one more medal in the game

It’s just me or does the Accumulator’s arrow look asymmetrical in brightness?

I had the same problem when I was fighting them.

Technically speaking yes they aren’t symmetrical but no one would able to see that when it’s small like that

At high resolution the asymmetry seems more obvious, it feels like the arrows are not aligned

Supreme Admiral 20+ Rank its a entire bottom in compare screen doesn’t fit.

I were just asking because i was have a squadron so i bought another one i thought i can add mission to every squadron to get doubled keys but it only worked on second and not worked on first. So i wanted to delete the second but it said “You can’t sell this equipment”.

Also i have noticed that chl prices are different on pc and mobile:
Mobile:I’m an egyptian so ,my currency is the pound so the chl price is 240 egp.
PC:I’m still egyptian but it says €3.99 euro.
Why its different between pc and mobile?

Watch your steps.
This isnt post your quest rank.

It’s probably color gradient that’s tricking you

It was noticed by @2sN
No need to say it again.