CIU version 138 BETA

I disconnected at a planetary chapter and now I can’t rejoin, the game crashes

In wave 38, the one before the final ship appeared but somehow it shown the peck, while the ship itself actually hide behind the rock.
Shouldn’t shown the peck, i guess?

The progress bar was resetted too frequently during a multi phase wave, noticably on planetary missions. Can you let it monitor the entire wave instead of some phases inside a single wave?

I still not understand that why the color clothes of Pilot Chicken isn’t added to the official CIU.

1 Like

Planetary missions now exist in CIU?

Mad respect, IA.

1 Like

Indeed, in the cutscenes story, why the background is for CIU (not as Default background CI5), in game as default CI5 background

6 Likes

wave music can’t be changed but boss music can for some reason?

In CI5, fly mission has options for Starting Chapter 1 - 12
In CIU, fly mission doesn’t have feature for Starting Chapter
Here’s another reason

1 Like

My LIVE stopped here.

1. I also have error like @Sammarald: When trying to disconnect while on planetary missions, it immediately crashes while on connecting screen.
  2. Cutscene spaceship should not use the in-game spaceship. In fact cutscene spaceship still had laser scope seems weird.
  3. How will you treat the difficulty? In fact I have played on SSH, the only difference I can see is the projectile faster.
  4. The screen transition still uses CI3 transition. Maybe you should add on option to customize screen transition?
1 Like

It looks great so far but I’m disappointed at the ci3 Christmas design

enemy h
(I used an amp right before shooting then this happened, I don’t know if that’s related)

1 Like

CI5: Party Chicken didn’t scream when appearing. Dunno if it has been mentioned before.
Also, projectiles go through terrain during planetary missions.

wasn’t that a thing in original CI5

some terrain spots have hitboxes that prevent shooting through them

Also is it intended that mission codenames in other missions appear faster thsn usual?

1 Like

Why is hen solo have no exhausts duh.

Idea: the soundtrack should play when the chapter title appears rather than the wave

I think it’s a bug but not an idea

when where is planetary missions.

The Eta Astropaleace should have freezing effect like regular Frozen CIU mission.
It is Frozen Wasteland according to the story.

Plus, in wave 79, progress meter shows 79,63% (approx.) but there doesn’t have any entites shows up on screen. Bug?