wait…
the weapon went through him and… he flew away

why that egg on christmas unfortunaly from ci2,ci4 and ci5 dead animations
egg
egg2

as I thought huh =)…

This explains the “rollback”.

1 Like

While Episode Mission is testing in BETA server, can iA add a “Skip wave” button while playing a mission? This can only be used in BETA server, that means the “Skip wave” button will be removed when the official version is released.
This button could be useful because if we want to test something inside the mission, we don’t need to waste a lot of time to reach a specified wave for our testing.
A button in the game or a keyboard button, anything is fine.

1 Like

Music doesn’t start until wave 72 (I can only hear breezes and thunders in wave 71). Correct me if I’m wrong - I don’t have enough CI5 experience to know every single detail.

That’s CI5 it is.

Intended. That’s how it is in the original 5.

Why when we kill Superchick, it have “Big Chicken” sound effect?

And the background in Frozen enviroment have been changed to black and white color. This also happen in Hot enviroment, Retro mission and Droid Raid mission.

Also the Normal chickens in the thanksgiving edition don’t have their turkey sound anymore
(Actually anything that is a chicken in the thanksgiving edition don’t have the turkey sound anymore when they are killed)

“A” would be fine as a button for skipping

We need Super-Chick get deeper death sound.

2 Likes

I think the reward is kinda underwhelming. I flew the mission in SSH but I was given an Intermediate trophy.
I know the mission itself is receiving tweaks in terms of difficulty, so I believe higher skill levels should reward a better trophy.
These are my suggestions (there is currently no changes in difficulty implemented yet so this is not my final thought):

• Tourist and Rookie → Easy trophy
  • Seasoned and Veteran → Intermediate trophy
  • Virtuoso and SSH → Hard trophy

@InterAction_studios (idea) can you make the bats throw small pumpkins instead of a egg in the Halloween edition?
Just like the Christmas one that you did but a pumpkin one instead for Halloween.

Here is a picture that you can make or take an example from it, you also can make it a normal pumpkin but not carved with lighting inside.

Not suitable for chicken with egg attack.

You’re using Moron Railgun.

1 Like