CIU version 138 BETA

it is beautiful

1 Like

How about an option:

“arcade” mode:

• Completely disregard the equipments you bring and start with 5 lives, 0 firepower and Ion/Boron/Hypergun (like the hero)

• Extra life bonus for every 2 million points

• Extra missile bonus for every 100 food

• Bonus items will not be added to your inventory when the mission ends

1 Like

um,… is it just me, or the backgrounds are just green even in an environmental mission (in Halloween Edition)?

default:

environmental missions:

(darkness)
(hot and massive)
(droid)
(frozen)
(retro)

assume you’re using halloween theme
yea it’s because the halloween background

1 Like

screenshot explains it
though it would be better if you lower the spawn position

Fixed in v.138.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Oops, fixed.

On the list.

Uncertain. It will go live for a couple of updates, after which it will be removed. It might return as separately-purchasable DLC once I figure out how S05 is going to work exactly.

I don’t reject the possibility, but they are still very far away in the future.

I could fix this by adding collision boxes to the levels, but it wouldn’t completely fix the problem, because you wouldn’t want auto-lock weapons to lock onto terrain, which would effectively make it “see-through” again

Will look at this later.

Will look at this later.

Default starting weapon & satellites is a certainty, unsure about spacecraft model

If it remains in CIU, then it will definitely be paid

That is ok.

They will definitely be stand-alone as “Seasons”. I’m still considering their presence within CIU.

No

Pecking order is disabled on all boss waves in CIU.

Will fix.

16 Likes

@InterAction_studios please check this🙏🏻

also is this intended?
had 3.9k food in last wave of CI5
Screenshot_1067
and mission results gives 3.6k food instead
Screenshot_1068

The place of the crystal health indicator looks ridiculous

Same with the tentacles:
The tentacle health indicator is visible when the tentacles are fully visible

About the crystals: you should put the health indicator above the ground
About the tentacles: you must place the health indicator in front of the end of the tentacle

I’m missing out, being on Android sucks.

1 Like

so this is when i recorded in v137: https://youtu.be/gBECprrokUY?si=wq4LGTccBorqokjV

you can see that the background in hot environment is red, not green, as my reply above.

Some of those words are cuted. Also @interaction_studios burgermeister sauce still cannot deleted by absolver or barbequer and am i first who reported it?

I guess if episodes officially added to CIU, they will use the CIU gameplay rule (no extra life, extra special, needs to mount them at start of mission, etc…), isn’t it?
Or they will use episode gameplay rule?
Or both of them?

Also, will all special weapons (clucker bombs, phase outs,…) ; auto-use like coolants… be added to episodes?

Very strange about the chick in CI5 Halloween profile only chapter 8. It has two small black dots on the outside of the white cloth. Look closely at the top of it and you will see.

Lightning chain missing cyan flare texture when it land under the ice. In CI5 it has it again.

With the flare effect that pops up after it’s killed or killed but it splits, is it possible to change the color of the red flare to blue?

I completely noticed though the cutscenes where the ship it still has ghost tail mounted it instead the one used in original game which it’s it doesn’t had customization items until it was introduced this one, weird…

but eventually it’s an great start for remaking the episodes to bullet hell based on at least!

guys , now we can play CI5 in CIU , but i was thinking that we can play CI 4 , 3 , or 2 later in CIU ? maybe CI 4 , 3 ,2 will also added in CIU.

How do you think about unlockables which could change starting weapon?

no need for UN-lockable , you already have a weapon , maybe my idea is : default weapon (Hyper gun) could be used . and if you have mounted weapon on spaceship load-out , and it is upgraded so your hyper gun power level should be starts with:
zero power units if your weapon is not upgraded in lv.1
1 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.1
2 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.2
3 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.3
4 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.4
5 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.5 ( which is max starting power)
5 power if your weapon is upgraded in lv.6, 7 , or 8

how was my idea ?
  • good
  • I dont know
  • bad
0 voters

Or same mounts and weapon are used like in invasion anniversary .

1 Like

I would suggest the enemy health increase should be increased for every enemies with the same multiplier, rather than just having seperate health multiplier for each type of enemies.
Making them seperate could lead to some enemies too easy to kill on higher difficulties.

Another way I could thinking about adjusting difficulty is to make SSH as a “main point” of the balancing, which means SSH now deals 100% damage, while on lower difficulties the damage would simply increased. We could just adjust the enemy health from that to make sure that SSH would be hard enough.