CIU version 137

are you sure you didn’t clear another mission somewhere in the constellation

I was on a key rush mission hunting and i didnt clear any another missions in the Phylas star system
(except for the key rush which is located at 668+446)

This typically happens if you’ve completed the second mission as a squadron assignment (you don’t typically know where assigned missions are located in the galaxy)

3 Likes

well, I’ve explored the entire Caucon constellation, and it turns out that i had in reality flown this mission at the coordinate 674+421 as multiplayer with someone 3 days ago.

@InterAction_studios Can you make it so that after completing the squadron assignments, we return to the Assignments page and not to the CIU map. In this way, the speed of the mission increases

I can’t. There’s a lot of UI that’s going to be stale after flying any mission. That’s why you’re always returned to the map.

4 Likes

Why is the ios icon not a bitten apple?
IMG_20230913_210217

Avoiding legal issues.

6 Likes

True. But I think it’s time to take a bite. It’s so tiny I hardly think anyone’s going to complain.

14 Likes

Maybe bite it on both sides?

3 Likes

Or eat it until it looks like an apple core?

5 Likes

Or just bite once, but opposite side. Also cut that leaf nah that would make it looks like a tomato instead of apple

1 Like

because it isn’t prone to steve jobs’ bacteria that are in the apple he took a bite out of

kind of unrelated, but I’m wondering what caused this spike of activity during the last two sundays; usually CIU seems to get around 4k players logging in daily, but these two days had a 30% increase

is it a bug? accumulator can stack, while overheat not stack

Probably because you have one mounted onto one of your ships and vice versa, if it wasn’t mounted, then they would stack.

so why accumulator ( 2 of them have equipped) can stack
Overdrive no stack?

proof when equipped

You must have bought 2nd Overdrive before v106 came out. Simple sold it, then re-buy it.

2 Likes

Huh. No clue. There doesn’t seem to be any significant change in Steam, but there is an influx of new Vietnamese users on Android:

7 Likes