CIU version 137

Thank you Very much :))))))))))))))))

Switch to a different cuisine, which a vegetarian would feel comfortable using.

The Vegetarian Cuisine is the best option in this case.

3 Likes

sir one of the chicken had advance technology to make an astronaut Suit that used lasers to kill a ship that’s a robot tech

Not a new idea, but let’s see how people think.

Mirrored Henterprise (all 3 variants)
  • Add
  • Pass
0 voters

Bro this needs a super gamer.

1 Like

Hey ia why do assasins chicks run through me in among us level in ciu?

what do you mean by “run through”? It should chase and hit you only.

1 Like

Chases me

Meh I knew that word’s definition btw :stuck_out_tongue:

“Among us” wave contains 2 chick breeds (exclude normal chick breed, or like, no black badges on their eyes), mixed together. So whenever you hit an assasin chick, it will of course chase you.

But if there’s full assasin (at highest difficulty), then you’ll be done.

1 Like

*now training on lightning fryer

pain inside

@InterAction_studios please dont delete my account in ciu i just leaved it for grade 4 and i want when i finish grade 4 get a chl please dont delete it please.pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee :sob: (my callsign is (:crown: TITAN SPEAKERMAN :crown:)

This can only be done by purchasing a chicken hunter license

Not necessary. AFAIK, you will be safe if you set an email to your account. But if you being offline for too long without any playtime, then it’ll still be deleted (longer than requirements for guest account)

Recently, i noted from the community that there are some “kids” join a multiplayer room and chat any content that very vulgarly or insulting other player in a room. I want to ask that what should we do with those kids? If we kick them, they may join our room again, or they can continue their behavior in other rooms. I still have no idea to suggest which solution could be better for this.

Keep kicking them out.

It’s the only solution since we still can’t prevent them from joining by blocking them.

You mean “block player” may helpful in this case than “kick player”, right?

Yes. Except for the fact it was suggested many times yet IA has never applied the idea.

1 Like

how about blacklist?