CIU version 137

Cuts happening between letters

Yes they were
Since other languages were added to the game

To me, this poll has no meaning/weight to it, since the Retro MS is considered a “main line” boss in its debut game (CI4). It’s not merely a alternative boss. It being in boss rushes makes sense.

You had changed your callsign to /!\ so I couldn’t find you. Awarded.

I don’t think I can fix this easily, but I’ll take another look.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios So i Have discovered something abnormal While playing today’s Cup Group match
( Strong Nuclear force Wave)

i notced the chicks inside the Bubbles ( they are 3)
Has pecking order icon, when i kill them in the right order i get no Pecking order Bonus, ( because they are only 3, but somehow the pecking order icon still appears on them)

Remove the pecking icon from enemies inside the bubbles in strong Nuclear force Wave

And i have recorded a small video about it

( Was late to record it)

If this video isn’t enough imma find a mission with this wave so i can show it more

this.

1 Like
Big Chicken on Christmas should wear a Christmas Hat (only Christmas Hat)
  • Add it!
  • Pass

0 voters

The Big Chickens on Christmas Hat, go to sleep and fly around weird.

hi guys! i has create an idea about new ship: RX, i want to add it into the game, that would be great!

maybe no

I have just noticed 1 thing about Superchick’s sound effect: Its “chicken boss cry” sound effect upon appearance doesn’t apply to the variant in “Chicken Multiplicity” boss.

Can you please provide more information about your new idea? it’s good but still incomplete. Oh and don’t mention iA or talk about your idea with him, he’ll give you a medal if he liked your idea and has been added to the game. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

uhh can i ask you for the incomplete part? i can look at it again

Hmmm… are wave names hardcoded in game source code?

Hey iA. Remove this?
Remove it
That was annoying from dialogue text! because first dialogue text and again from dialogue.

hey you forgot this

No. Hero quips say (Mental note: Remember to doge next time!) only one should remove it. dialogue from Bad RNG!

Just turn off Hero quips option, or live with it.

skill issue

deal with it and better play next time.