CIU version 137

Feather Brain is missing the bat sound when itā€™s killed in Halloween edition, thundercluck is also the same when itā€™s killed, DR. Beaker is also missing the turkey death sound in thingsgiving edition.

show em whos the boss halloween edition death sound is a chicken which is not supposed to be.
magnetic manipulator in halloween edition is the same thing,

thats what i found missing until now.

Hello, please avoid multiple posting, itā€™s kinda flooding this topic, use the edit button next time if you want to add to your previous post. Thanks.

5 Likes

I know and ty for reminding me? But I was kinda in hurry so yeah sorry for that.

Changed in v.138 :medal_sports: Idea

These are not simple changes. Letā€™s revisit this nearer each holiday.

Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

Good catch. Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

Another good catch. Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

This was a bug in CI4 that was fixed in CIU.

The bunny is already in as a boss. As for a regular enemy, itā€™s very unlikely because Iā€™d have to reskin all chicken variations.

Thatā€™s actually the bug ā€“ it shouldnā€™t. The death cry is correct. However, turkey sounds canā€™t selectively replace only some chicken sounds ā€“ itā€™s all or nothing. Made a note to think about this.

This, too.

12 Likes

The star system at my pointer should be the next one to be discovered, but when I try to travel from a different constellation, interstellar highway is still possible. Is this a bug?

Hey no response at all. (eyes of burgermeister did have no healthbar indicator.)

Intended behavior. Burgerā€™s eyes are considered secondary enemies.

this is not intended boi. burger eyes have no health bar, someone everyone else add.
HUD Enemy indicator still here

So me and @GoldenUndrowler have done a test about Multiplayer on the phone.
I use a phone which runs on iOS platform, and host a multiplayer room, I let her go into my room, and she has screenshotted this. This is a picture including a mouse cursor, the thing only Windows users have it.
I try to press the camera button, but she talked to me that the mouse cursor didnā€™t move, even I try to press other buttons, it never moves.
I have a suggestion:
On Mobile, if the mouse cursor doesnā€™t move, Can you remove it with the mobile players who host Multiplayers?

I have a suggestion @InterAction_studios on Mobile

1 Like

As a new boss? Or as a skin for big chickens?

That would be cool tho, sad ;(

Skin for Super-Chicks.

1 Like

Thundercluck problem:

Does the electric guitarā€™s laser texture layer need to be changed? The texture layer behind the boss is weird.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it needs to be changed since it disappears right after.

No, not the new boss. Super-Chick in the Easter version is already Bunny.

Iā€™ve previously asked iA, and he said:

Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

Maybe. Iā€™ll look into it.

Ok, will look into it.

11 Likes

ayo thats my idea!
anyways YAY HALLOWEEN

1 Like