CIU version 137

Idea: Lightning should be the same color of the planet in mission or environment

Lightning color should change on what?
  • Planet color (if lightning is too dark then brighten it up)
  • Environment (hot - red or orange/hot comet color, cold - sky blue/cold comet color)

0 voters

Opinion?
  • Add
  • Add but do some tweaks
  • Pass

0 voters

You mean two sets of alternate keys? No.

It’s more of a design choice than a technical restriction.

Changed in v.138 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

It’s expected (if not intended). There were regions of the galaxy that were sorely lacking players, so now every new spawn targets these regions until they fill up the same as the rest. It will eventually settle (I hope).

You don’t just spawn on any random system. There are criteria (system size, availability of easy Invasion missions), which dwindles down the choice to 50-100 systems.

Already fixed: CIU version 137 - #41 by 2sN

7 Likes

I added a Christmas decoration on its vest instead. Changed in v.138 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

I meant the jingle rubberSqeak for the Christmas edition boss is still not in it.

Hello, could you please have a look at this when you have time? Thanks.

On the neck of the Chocolate Infini-Chick in Easter Edition I see: In Chicken Invaders 4 Easter Edition wave 40: “Chocolate Infinity” only has a yellow orange bow, no cape type. In Chicken Invaders Universe Easter, there is a cape, but the color of the bow and the color of the cape do not match. Does it need to be removed or changed the color of its cape?

as well big chicken at same color vest from christmas, and eyes of burgermeister did have no healthbar indicator.

Hey there! I have a couple of bugs to report.

Firstly, the lasers emitted by the Master Squawker has one of the laser strands cut-off at the tip, like it was cropped out or something. It’s always the sixth one out from the Squawker itself.

Secondly, the Toxic Chickens have their necks clipped off, separating their heads from their bodies in the Halloween Edition of the game.

Nothing too crazy, but visual oddities nonetheless.

5 Likes

I’ve always thought this as an intended feature. You know, some kind of choker?

If that is indeed the case, then the choker should be a solid color, not transparent.

Well, the choker looks black to me, which I think fits the Halloween Toxic Chickens good.

Check the one on the right here. Does that look black to you?

1 Like

Oh, now I see. Definitely a bug.

2 Likes

The Coward Chicken can’t look the player too.

Wait, I thought Coward Chickens always look away from the player.

Actually, his mean is the Toxic Chicken’s neck
Let me zoom in like this:

I marked by the red lines, where Kes wanted to say like above

definitely have a space between the head and the body

Hey iA. Can you make a cutscene/text poem for CIU’s intro? Just so that it goes along with the episodes (despite it’s a spin off)

1 Like

did you read this?

now what he getting mad.