CIU version 137 BETA

Is there going to be some new costume for some bosses like Burgermeister?

Well, the Magnetic boss has Turkey sound but it’s still a normal big chicken with its asteroid clothes.

1 Like

how to use debug on beta version.

wdym?

Oh, I get it.

Fixed in v.137.2 :medal_sports: Bug

This is expected. There were regions of the galaxy that were sorely lacking in players, and those regions will fill up first.

This controls which seasonal content is allowed. It’s not meant to be user-configurable.

Seasonal editions are irrelevant. Unoriginality penalty doesn’t kick in until the 4th time you play a mission.

You need to extract ALL files to a proper folder before you can play the game. It looks like you have launched the game from a temporary folder, and that folder was probably deleted in the meantime.

That was never the case… but, hmmm… why not. Changed in v.137.2 :medal_sports: Idea

Which ones are missing?

That’s because it’s a new phrase. Note that any translation you make on the BETA server will be eventually lost.

I’m not sure what you mean.

If you are disconnected, then it’s already too late to do anything about it.

Not right now. But let’s revisit this around each seasonal holiday.

5 Likes

Bat Chicken death sounds, Special Forces Xmas death sound, Halloween Party Chicken hit sound, and also Halloween Henperor’s Apprentice hit sound, (it should have bone cracking sounds),

and maybe some other ones I forgot

I think adding Christmas Hat to Big Chicken is not a bad idea. (Only Christmas Hat)
Even in Halloween edition Big Chicken wears a shirt that has skull symbol on it.

Also, is it just me or color dropped eggs doesn’t appear in Easter Edition?

iA, shall CIU has some seasonal cuisines?

I’m not quite sure about that, but as for the rest… added to v.137.2 :medal_sports: Idea

One of the cuisines might be replaced for a particular season, yes. But creating an additional cuisine would be much harder.

Added in v.137.2 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Add some please
I’d like to use seasonal cuisines for normal days

Do you think these ideas worth to be changed?

Is it just me, or when the laser crab attack starts, the crab sound doesn’t start smoothly, but all at once?

Custom CIU seasonal musics (normal waves and bosses)

Some suggestion for Pirate Chick & Ninja Chick:

1. Adding color indicator (in Halloween Edition) to make them easily recognizable, instead of making it completely white.

2. Should you reskin them to have egg costume in Easter Edition like normal Chick?

I also found this: the big chicken (Show ‘em who’ s boss!) doesn’t look Christmasy.

Should the “mother hen” be coloured in a Halloween way?

:information_source:

Taking BETA server off-line.

3 Likes

oof…next time.
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٧٢ي-٢٢٢ټ٣ټ

1 Like