CIU version 136

I can’t understand what you are saying. Do you mean that after breaking a flask, he uses the flask’s effect even if it’s broken?

Its Just Like That Its not a bug

whos dr becker

well flask single broken can’t afford his boss from flask attack. this isn’t glitch they attack from flask again after broken

1 Like

Only one creative employee.

So I take it then that it should be way less than 1KB of data.

Oh Is It…WHAT THE?

It cant be like that (fact the anniversary level size will be 102 MB Reffering To The CI Game On computer)

Please use edit function when having one message below.

It can be like that because as I keep saying mission is just a collection of already existing waves and IA even confirmed it that weekly is just a seed from server for client.

No way in heaven or hell anniversary mission weighs 102MB. Whole CIU weighs 437MB.

1 Like

CIU On Android 74 MB And CIU On PC 111 MB

Two things:

1. Installer size is different from installed game size.
  2. That would be even more stupid for your point because then anniversary mission would take 102MB out of 111MB leaving only 9MB for other things.

Are you saying that the pink glass was broken but “Dr. Beaker” still throw them?

If that is the case, I think that is not the bug. See at:

(sry, if there are English issues)

No I dont bruh i only enjoy the ia features they are made in CIU And i would like the custom music idea

You Dont Know How Many Absouletly They are 50-999 Person (I Dont Know Really)

Nah, only one person. He’s also admin on this forum.

Too many for a indie studio

I’m a little surprised to know that he is now 46. Is it mean CIU will die after like 15-20 years? :scream::scream::scream:

Uhhhh what?

He’s about to retire

Ciu never Dies