CIU version 136

its so beautifullll
Screenshot 2023-07-09 163340

2 Likes

I’m putting my idea here, as it has been buried by a few posts in the beta topic.

2 Likes
The Absolver Beam can overcharge. Questions
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did you mean it can hold its charge when it reached max heat level?

closed during expired. until from new my topic at 7:00PM on next week

@InterAction_studios Whoa my ideas from first view in twice infinity inverted since last 2 years!

Who is from idea on twice infinity inverted

Should we rename “Asteroids! / No, really” to “Asteroids! / No, really!” like how it is in CI2 remastered
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hmm, this will change scoring rules, but why not. Changed in v.137 :medal_sports: Idea

Not important. There’s already a lot going on with that explosion, I don’t want to clutter it further.

It already drops a gift, so dropping firepower is at best a sideways change.

7 Likes

The last time I played the game, it is displayed as “Window” mode. But now when I launch the game, it is displayed as “Borderless” mode. I wonder why?

edit: “The last” => “The last time”
and sry for my bad English grammar btw.

@InterAction_studios the boss is cool and its challenging in the same time but i was using absolver beam on the sauce he shoots but it doesnt get dissapeared @InterAction_studios Is that is a bug or what is that?

@InterAction_studios when the boss explodes it drops a gift only but if you shoot both eyes firepower drops from them

Hello IA, may we have some answers to finally finish this topic once and for all?

How much data does CIU send when you play weekly mission?
Is it just array of wave IDs or does it contain something more and if so what exactly and how much does it take?

(in before IA says that a whole wave is sent)

Ohhhhh you dont know level size so you ask ia to tell me thank you :slight_smile:

In fact that wave generator are mostly cost very less space.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios when the boss explodes why doesnt he drop food like the iron chef?

What boss did you play?

1 Like

Intended

Intended

This is an implementation detail, but currently only an RNG seed is sent.

It does drop food.

Also: Post less, please.

10 Likes

Burgermeister

I think i dont see good (about food)

Ok.