CIU version 135

for some reason when i started hosting a mission 2 days ago, i clicked the fire button multiple times but for some reason my spacecraft was shooting in the opposite direction… (I’m not joking)

(The first wave forced my spacecraft to rotate 180°, i think it was “Zig Zag”, this problem fixed itself when i flew this mission again, and sorry i couldn’t record this and i don’t remember the mission name…)

Did this happen due to a problem with my device’s performance or was it a bug?

Although this could be a legitimate bug, your device has a history of weird behaviour that makes it possible that it’s a problem with the device itself and not the game. I don’t know what it could be, though… bad memory? Some sort of malware?

If anyone else notices this bug on “ZigZag” (or any other game), please report it immediately.

8 Likes

BUG: Updated windows 10 to 11, Driver’s already updated, DirectX is at 11 as well.
Nvidia rtx 3060 laptop, and it’s steam launching. I need help

Yeah, that is a bug. One major bug.

Anyway

What do you need help with exactly?

1 Like

He forgot to post the error message itself for some reason.

I assume that the upgrade from 10 to 11 broke some DirectX components. I’ve seen this happening before already, and other people say that 11 might also behave like that on a fresh system sometimes.

1 Like

iA can you explain the 97 surrenders after flying plenty of multiplayers

I never click “Surrender” even once

I’ve gone through the code and I can’t see where these surrenders came from. It’s possible that during the very early games of multiplayer (v.91-v.94), there were bugs or at least a different way to handle results (for example, from the changelog I see that “PARTIAL” results were added later) and some of your early missions were counted under those rules.

Did you notice when those surrenders first appeared in your stats?

Definitely let me know if you notice it increasing again.

4 Likes

I joined CIU MP back in v125-v126 (June 2022) but I never clicked the “Surrender” button even once so I have no idea where did it came from

It’s not easy for me to go that far back to check. Keep an eye on it and if you notice the surrenders increasing, immediately let me know.

5 Likes

:information_source:

v.136 UPDATE

ETA Friday 7 July 2023 08:00-10:00 GMT

:warning: At the time of the update, all Galactic Cup knockout matches of that day will be reset. If you have already flown your knockout match, you will need to fly it again.

22 Likes

I’d say this isn’t top priority, but there was a poll done about a boss theme change in the v136 beta thread.

This is the start of that particular convo that led to the poll.

Here’s the poll about the boss theme for Exponentiality being changed.

2 Likes

Whoops, I forgot about that. Thanks for bringing that back up.

It’s clear that CIU Boss Music 2 will stay for the Burger Boss. It’s better that way.

As for the Expo Boss, however, I’m not sure. It’s almost a tie although there are more ‘‘Yes’’ than ‘‘No’’.

If the change does go through, what could be next? Cannonade back to the Cannon theme?

3 Likes

I actually do miss the Cannon Theme from the Cannonade Boss.