CIU version 135

whats limit for contacts for non chl ppl and ppl with chl

I can’t exactly remember for those without CHL (it was like 20 or 200). And for those with CHL it is 10x more contacts.

@InterAction_studios can you pls let toxic chickens stop spawning food cause its a bit gross

You need to understand games logic

Plus, what do you mean by “a bit gross”?

2 Likes

then don’t eat it

boom

1 Like

Ah yeah, so you mean we sold nasty food to UHF

2 Likes

Is that supposed to be a joke? Even if Toxic chickens release toxic gas, that doesn’t mean that they will spawn nasty food.

2 Likes

no they are toxic

it’s fiction

not everything has to be the exact same thing in real life

i know

So why did you even dare to complain about it? Things doesn’t so harmful like what you were thinking about, unless that “gross” toxic gas leaked out from your screen.

Don't open this

I told you not to open it :roll_eyes:

okokok

Random idea, show the number of special weapons remaing on the special weapon button for touch screen users

8 Likes

not 20, i got way more

Well I don’t remember the exact number. It maybe 100.

Just wanted to stone it, I’m now 99% sure that the lack of AD is because I’m in Russia, because I kept checking the VerMishTest account every so often and I’ve yet to see that blue rectangle change its contents to something that is not blue.

1 Like

At “Oops, wrong exit” wave, the coward chickens when being hit by lightning fryer, they going not into the portal right when turning back, instead they vanished into thin space.

I was afraid of that. Thanks for confirming.

Hmm… Fixed in v.136 :medal_sports: Bug

Actually, all player-avoiding or player-attracted enemies have the same problem. But I’ve only fixed it for Cowards. Otherwise, certain spacecraft placements would force other enemies to be permanently forced outside the portal.

5 Likes

help i need my account back my little brother used hack keys and i got banned my brother really sorry for that he loves playing chicken invaders everyday please he’s swear he’ll not use cheats again he’s sad cuz this only game he enjoys please bring it back the banned user of game is mohamedbaek

Just wait out your ban month.

5 Likes