CIU version 135

If it’s the fault of lucky patcher anti-cheat then it’s likely my fault
NOT that I used it, but probably when I cancelled the steam purchase the server didn’t like it.

30 minutes??? Gee, what happened!?

It’s going to take a lot longer than 30 minutes.

And all progress since 7am GMT this morning will be lost.

:frowning:

8 Likes

This is totally bad

Oh that’s awful.

Now I really want to grill those cheaters. Even though this time is iA’s fault, I still want to grill cheaters.

1 Like

Ok, server will come back up within the next 5 minutes.

:warning:

HOWEVER, all game progress has been reset to whatever it was at 05:00 GMT this morning (8 May 2023).

This is admittedly terrible, but it’s unavoidable and the only solution. And it’s all my fault. :sob:

:information_source:

• If just you created a new account today, then that account will have disappeared and you’ll start from scratch.

• If you have an older account, then you’ll need to fly today’s missions/challenges/cups/dares/etc again.

• If you made a purchase today, note that your purchase is not lost. Please be patient and purchases will be restored to your account within the next 3 hours. Update: All purchases have now been restored.

Apologies to everyone who has been affected. I’ll install some safeguards to prevent this from happening again in the future, but the damage is already done.

22 Likes

Oh come on IA don’t be dumb.

Not once can be happened atleast.

At least the damage has gone. You can rest after those intensive and stressful time. :grin:

1 Like

Server is up. Report any weirdness here.

6 Likes

Man, that what happend 30 minutes ago was terrible. I’m feeling bad for that situation. :sob:

Love you IA! And you an amazing job so tysm!

I understand that it will take a long time to edit them all manually, I can’t say anything to that.

No need to talk down to IA like this. Mistakes happen, he apologized and will try preventing that from happening again.

8 Likes

Oh Thank you so much it works now!!!

nevermind this update sucks what the fuck is this.

1 Like

I mean, what did you expect? We haven’t got any new content in way too long. Thankfully the next update should have some new waves and bosses (which means missions in galaxy need a reset to include the new waves?).

PlanateryMissions5 when?

3 Likes

I up ROM google pixel Experience for galaxy j6 2018 64bit

After finishing publishing CIU to mobile ports, IA will be back to add more content to the game so be patient

An option to remove/hide this would be nice

Opinion?
  • Yes, add an option to remove or hide
  • No, keep it that way
  • I’m fine with it

0 voters

Uh, just disable “In Game Help” in settings. That’ll remove that help booklet.