CIU version 133

With 24k spacecraft, I could finally build my ultimate spacecraft museum.

Rainbow, are you up to it?

Spacecraft’s limit type are somewhat fine for me, but the only problem i found is this

(Yes, im the guy who owned 225 strobe light)

2 Likes

That’s not a limit. But yeah, pain.

Considering your spacecraft collection, this makes perfect sense.

iA, can I make free use of limit bypassing cheats?
Oh wait, it doesn’t work on separate items.

Be warned: If you buy that many spacecrafts, the game will use lots of resources to display all the spacecrafts in the fleet list, so the game will probably crash or be unplayable because of the immense amount of lag, unless the PC has lots of CPU power and RAM to begin with.
How much CPU power and RAM is required for 24k spacecrafts? I don’t really know because I only have two spacecrafts.

1 Like

Me with my low end 9 years old laptop:

Unless iA do something to avoid ram and cpu eating your device.

1 Like

That means my spacecraft museum would eventually keep me out of the game, by lag. Would it affect other players as well if they check my spacecraft collection (24k spacecraft)?

Well then, there are two things that will happen:

• If the game loads spacecraft models only if they are on the screen and unloads them when they are not, then it will be fine, except that players may have to scroll down for an hour or two to get to the end of the spacecraft collection.
  • If the game loads all the spacecraft models at the same time, then the game may lag or crash, and this is bad.

Well, this game doesn’t actually use models. It uses pre-rendered textures, and they’re never loaded at once.
However, the menu, the text and labels all use textures, and they’re drawn at once.
However, Emerald said that the shop was fine, the fleet menu wasn’t.
So, if someone bought 24k of spacecrafts, RIP.
But it’s only 24k IF rarities take place. Otherwise, it’d be just a nice 6k.

But still, who will be able to buy all that? Emerald spent 200k+ on very cheap morons.

1 Like

Count me out, count on Rainbow.

2 Likes

According to my calculations, you need more than 17 million keys just to buy 6000 spacecrafts, and who’s going to get millions of keys just for spacecrafts? You should spend those keys on something else instead.

who will get a single million in the first place to waste them all on ships

But yeah, you just gotta be a millionaire irl and buy a shitton of large key packs

This limit is for each particular make/model of spacecraft, so you can easily have more than 1000 spacecraft if you buy more than a single type.

If you ever hit the 500 limit let me know and I’ll increase it to 1000.

6 Likes