CIU version 126.2

will this “badge” next to my name be appeared too? :sweat_smile:

I’m sure this wouldn’t end up as Half life Source.

I have some questions regarding CI1 remastered:

Which UVE will it use? And will it prevent users from changing HQxxxX/HQxX values?

Will later chapters oddities be fixed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvLg-qvaOyQ

Will it have new music? Like CI2 Remastered, but with CIU’s anniversary music or something.

How long will development take exactly? You’re too fast at porting this game to newer UVE, which I’d fear it’d create another Half life source, but for CI.

How much will it cost?

Will there be a wave limit?

Is there anything that’s going to change in the main story? Since, idk what happened after CI1 rather than the hero died and was reborn in CI2.

Anyways, that’s a very cool project, now all games are playable! :eyes:

1 Like

Eh? Did we not have 120th Anniversary in CIU already? Why port the same thing twice?

Guess what people used to contact InterAction before December 2018

Did we not have all waves from episodes in CIU already?? Is CIU a spin-off or a “Chicken Invaders Launcher”!?

I think he meant 1 week starting from halfway point

Isn’t it supposed to become balanced. Look at the satellites. It’s not balanced

That’s how the VF family are supposed to be i think

And M408???

Yes it is balance for vf.

You can see this in M408 also!!

Yes it still balance.

1 Like

Elaborate. What exactly do you reckon is not balanced?

1 Like

I don’t really know, I think he’s asking to change the position of the satellites.

1 Like

Yes as he say

In that case, it’s as it’s supposed to be. The guns are aligned with the satellite docks. Making the ammo belt change sides depending on what slot it’s mounted in would (probably) look weird when attaching one during gameplay.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios, know what happened? I’ll send you the files in pms

3 Likes

Never has been the case, some CI2, CI3 and CI5 waves are missing and a lot of the missing ones aren’t planned to be added back

1 Like

Yes we did. That’s why I asked why this remaster is even needed.

Guess what regularly means.

CIU would greatly benefit from being a Chicken Invaders Launcher. Less code to work with, less maintenance, you could sell episodes as DLCs.

Can gifts & firepower have a little appearing animation when they appear? Something like starting tiny and growing to its size, which would give a nice cute appearing animation.

Would you like to see this in-game?
  • Sure.
  • No.

0 voters

How long would it take to grow to normal size?
I’m concerned if it would be quickly visible when you kill enemy very close to bottom of the screen and won’t have much time to react.

Not long at all, it’ll grow quickly. And it’d still have the same hitbox of full size powerup.

I miss Ice Cube boss :frowning: