CIU version 126.2

it’s known bug iirc

sometime when you log in, you might see a ship suddenly leave or join the orbit, even they’re offline

I checked in the contact. She has never been online since 5 days ago.

Can you add a small button to be able to type emojis in the player name like this:
and like this:

2 Likes

Windows key + . exist
But if you use windows 7, then no luck
Or simply set your callsign using Android phone

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me to try that unicode registry thing, I forgot to.

5 Likes

should there a Search button to Search and locate a player in league dares?
i have imagined it like this:

2 Likes

iA, can you not actually block or ban users who false report players, and instead, prevent them from reporting users for long time.

Also, what happens for users who report a few players correctly, and false reported someone?

And also, can you prevent player reporting menu from getting you out and forcing you to re-search again if you want to report more with inappropriate callsigns.

Finally, can you make something that collects inappropriate callsigns (after warning/banning by you) and prevent anyone from using that callsign again?

And for the first time, I’m asking you to weaken anti-cheat measures for this one.

That would require storing them somewhere.

1 Like

Disable the high contrast option in settings.

3 Likes

Translation: Failed: CLIENT failure: The server is overloaded
just wondered why? :expressionless:

blacklist.json (2 MB) seems like it’s not too big of a problem

I don’t do that.

I just ignore the false reporting.

I never envisioned this to be used for mass-reporting, but ok. Changed in v.127 :medal_sports: Idea

The rule is 3 letters minimum. I can’t make exceptions for this case.

I’ll consider this when there is a large volume of repeated offenses. Right now it’s too much work for too little benefit.

Sometimes the database takes its sweet time to respond, and requests pile up. It normally clears within 15-30 seconds.

8 Likes

Update on the Windows 7 emoji investigation. You can enable and use Unicode characters using alt codes even in Windows Vista, but these are limited up to U+FFFF, and emojis are around U+1F000, so you can’t really do it without using some software.

It says “travel to star system” but it’s a wormhole, it should be "travel to wormhole with a wormhole icon instead of a star system icon.

you missed my post?

Well, wormholes are (often) created by supernova explosions from dead stars, so…

iA, is it possible for you to make the tracks go in a loop? When the song track ends, perhaps make a transition to the beginning of the track and so on?

isnt that what the game is already doing with the main menu track

1 Like