CIU version 126.2

Man maybe you get something better than this don’t be sad

2 Likes

Thank You but i am very sad how i stay this long time in the forum and share good stuff and IA didn’t Add me?

Good luck in next time

1 Like

Idk have you received any medal for bug or idea?

1 Like

yea i shared a ideas and bugs and my name didn’t Appear and it was 1 or 2 ideas for bugs.

You should be respectful, he has gone over 100 callsigns, it’s normal to forget a callsign or two because of the absurd number of callsigns he had to write, and probably memorize.

1 Like

but i am popular in the forum.

1 Like

So how can i say about this leaderboard?
I want to congratulate @SA-GoldenBoss128 , the people who has most the outstanding contributions for CIU (i mean, for the forum) with 120 idea medals and 69 bug medals. (Yes, 1st place in both Idea & Bug leaderboard)
You are a very creative person and very attentive to the perfection of CIU.

3 Likes

This series made me start gaming and now i’m part of it.
It’s an unexplainable feeling. Thank you

Read this please.

My man, you had post your idea, or any bug. But did iA accept your anything? If yes, show me by a picture in your game about these medal to prove that you was awarded by ia

Is my name missing? Or not enough contribution :frowning:
A bit sad because I found only 1 bug, but it’s okay :grin:

2 Likes

I think he forgot, everyone makes mistakes. He wrote over 100 callsigns, do you expect him to not miss one? No.

Literally the exact opposite of CI2Chicken.

4 Likes

This isn’t a bug. It’s intentional.

1 Like

Tbh, I didn’t have any idea from the time I was unleashed (due to glitch of forum) and found only 1 bug, but I don’t mind about being credited or not, I just thinking about one thing only: Make the game becomes better than ever

One unforgettable moment: reached basic trust member and cannot post :laughing:

1 Like

@CI2Chicken i don’t need them. Besides, iA don’t reply you (or if yes, these idea/bug isn’t successful)
I need this about your, not them:

Do you understand me?

I don’t mean to brag those medals

You will see people are replying your bug. That explains the reason why you don’t get the bug medal. Because those thing are intentional

1 Like

He still hasn’t responded to you. Please wait.

It’s not a bug. Check the EA version 125 topic.

1 Like

uhhhhh

3 Likes