CIU Teaser #2

WAHT AR U TALKIN ABOUTHTHT

yes,there’s actually something called moron railgun. Pay close attention to the teaser.

1 Like

I am screaming with excitement!! Cannit wait for early acress!

1 Like

equipment
It’s shown in the teaser.

It seems to be different from the Boron Railgun as it’s also shown in the teaser.

I also think that it might be the starting weapon.

4 Likes

Yeah, I just saw it! SO HYPEDEDEDEDED

YAY!

I hope early acessers are gonna have something like a exclusive player tag or something like that.

1 Like

I am pretty sure they we will have something.

it sems really really diffrent from the other games of the series…i think that maybe could be the best game ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I HAVE A HYPE ORGASM! IA have exceeded my expectations. I love you guys!

2 Likes

An impressive display of deductive reasoning – well done. Sherlock would be proud.

“You found a free coupon for this in a box of Galactic Grits breakfast cereal. This is the “starter” edition and it shows: Reduced damage and a hard power limiter make it only suitable for the complete newcomer. Get something better – fast.”

6 Likes

This is going to be dope

1 Like

Awesome teaser! There will definitely be a learning curve here, looks exciting I love it can’t wait to play!

1 Like

Can’t wait for early access!

I’m going to cry of this
IT’S AMAZING!

Looks amazing! I can’t wait!

wow looks, really different from previous games. I feel like I’m about to play the free version of No Chicken’s sky

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:Tears of happiness…I’m so happy that this wonderful game will be finally launched.I’m surprized how the game is!

Also, this background looks like combination of CI4 and CI5 background. I hope it will be changed in the future. The stars are so tiny, looks weird but its still good!

I really like the background!