CIU Steam beta

I would like to participate.

Another question: Should I install CIU on steam?

?¿?

i would like to apply for beta testing too

2 Likes

not a regular steam user but have been playing the game since it came out years ago and wouldn’t mind playing or experiencing steam so I don’t grow too old to learn new things…

Uh, I’ve found quite a bothersome problem. If you press shift-tab ( to enter in the steam overlay while in-game ) it doesn’t pause the game instantly like it would when alt-tabbing. But the bigger problem is that you can’t pause the game anymore after that.

Basically, it seems like the shift-tab of the steam collides with the game pausing.

Edit: It seems to be a problem only during missions, the esc works fine when exploring/ in the main menu.

I would also want to participate.

id like to

Pausing still works after Shift-Tab for me.

1 Like

Huh… It works for me too now. Perhaps I’ve done something different to trigger the problem. I’ve tried a few times yesterday and every time ESC would not work. Guess a pc restart was all it took, or a steam restart, idk.

If I remember correctly, pausing dies if there is a gamepad detected by the game. Did you have any kind of controller connected to your PC back then?

Nope.
Edit: It seems to have started again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Found one possible cause I think. If you first press alt-z to enter the GeForce Experience menu and then shift-tab in-game sometimes it blocks the pause button.

Added to v.78 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

can I?

I want to participate

May i test out the steam beta?

Oh yes

9 Likes

Oh yeah can I too participate in the Steam beta?

It’s time to Release!