CIU league talking place 🏆

i won

1 Like

static-assets-upload6544536118899191268
it was fun

1 Like

can you dare me (master amir) ?

dare callsign thisistrueuser (rank 4582) 100% diff chicken invasion/boss rush cuz I NEED KEYS

ok done

@InterAction_studios Something wrong?

2 Likes

You either surrendered or dead at first wave so you lost with a pure 0

He actually got a 2,5 million

1 Like

I scored 2,5 million but I still lose point

1 Like

This is bug go to early access version 65 and report it before the emergency patch

Whoops I did not read it clearly, sorry.

4 Likes

Bruh moment
just need 1k score ._.

4 Likes

OK I am daring with 100%

I thinking of making bosses award points as they’re being damaged (and not just at the end when you kill them), which should alleviate this problem.

You can’t cheat this way for long. Pretty soon your dummy accounts will be so far below you that they won’t be able to dare you. And if you try to climb up the rankings without being skilled enough, then you’ll be hammered back down from dares by other similarly-ranked players.

There will never be a medal for the League. Being in first place is transient and doesn’t mean anything special.

Yeah, I fixed that on the main thread: Early Access version 65 - #112 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

That would make weapons like Riddler exploitable. Maybe, if you were to add this, you should give to boss rush dares a “Weapons Training” behavior as well

Why is that? The amount of points you’ll get will be proportional to the damage inflicted. It doesn’t matter if you damage it once for 5000, or 10 times for 500 damage each – you’ll get the same points in both cases.

4 Likes

oh so many league to play

1 Like

I’m not sure how awarding points proportionally to damage would make a difference in boss rushes, unless if the death blow deals way more damage than necessary and gives more points for that, but that would make mass condensers or absolver beam with damage amplifiers, or whichever weapon deals the most damage in a single shot a must-have

It would help in calculating results for League matches. Currently, if both players die before defeating a boss, they both get 0 points. If e.g. 1 point was awarded for each point of boss damage, the score would reflect which player damaged the boss more (so that player would win the dare).

11 Likes

Somechick tells me that you did that on purpose, lol:

3 Likes