CIU league talking place 🏆

Greetings.
This place is for talking about daring and dare difficulty or type of mission of LEAGUE in CIU

you can talk here to IA too if you want about LEAGUE

8 Likes

@MNaeemi777 which rank are you?
i wanna dare you

1. Maybe later, because I’m gonna get offline after a few minutes.
1 Like

Sincerally… I don’t like the mode right now.

It’s not for the gamplay that is litteraly the same we are used to (It’s nice to have full control on what mission we are going to be playing) but because right now it will be really whale-friendly.

I get that skill beats money in this game (And I don’t have neither) but one may be unable to actually afford to be 1st in league without tons of extra lives and appetite attractors.

It’s the problem this type of asyncronus gameplay have. The same challenges suffer from day 1.
I agree with lives and attractors being in challenges since they can only be played once (and are longer than 10 wave dares so tactical inventory management can count as an important skill that is shown there) but in League it’s totally unfair for light spenders\f2p.

Also why boss rush are a thing here? Time apparently doesn’t count so it’s actually possible to draw a lot.

12 Likes

Yeah, league needs some restrictions.

6 Likes

i accept
there is so many ways to cheat
make a guest account and play with yourself but lose with one of them
but gladly there is no medals for first place
and there not special thing to cheat and be first

is league good in CIU ?
  • of course YES
  • NO man

0 voters

…Yet

I see it getting added as one for winning dares from others

2 Likes

@Francis it’s hurt me so bad :((

2 Likes

Sorry, winning is a force of habit for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Beside, if you have a slot on one of your squadron, add me in please.
Every one can add me in the squadron too

2 Likes

@Stardrone Did you surrender by accident?

11K Points (Comet Chase)
Yep I Am Gonna Say Thats A Surrender

Sadly no

Whats up with that date 2121?

Game takes place in future. Also someone is going to send you a “toilet” message.

8 Likes

Your shift begins at 00.00.00 UGT

2 Likes

but it’s 2021

Only a few thousand points decided but still good job @Canterlot

5 Likes

This is test-game, I’m not eager to become the leader - I’m much more interested in shooting chickens than competing with glasses :slight_smile:
But congratulations on your victory!

3 Likes

To be honest, it was also my first attempt in this mode and I was putting off testing the league completely, but there was an opportunity :smile:

2 Likes