CIU debugging medals (fixed bugs ONLY)

We’re retroactively issuing medals to anyone who has reported a bug in the game that was eventually fixed as a result of that report.

Rules:

• Only the first person to report a bug receives a medal.
  • Bug must have been reported on this forum, or via e-mail.
  • Cosmetic bugs are not eligible (spelling errors, rendering bugs, wrong text alignment, etc.)

Going forward, we’ll issue medals immediately for new bug fixes, but we need your help in properly cataloguing older bugs. If you have ever submitted a bug that you can see fixed in the game today and would like a medal for it, post a link to your original post below.

• Make sure to include your in-game callsign so we can find your account.
  • Post only bugs already fixed here. Future Bugs will automatically receive medals.
  • If you have more than one bug, include all of their links in a single post. You’ll receive one medal for each.

:heart: If we have liked your post, it means a medal has been issued to you. Log in the game to collect it!

11 Likes

egg canon fix for no powerups!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Does discovering a way to enable Debug Mode count?

3 Likes

And my callsign changed to 2sNkraD

callsign: theguyisp

1 Like

Information Overlay settings not preserving correctly

Mouse Capture bug

1 Like

Other bugs I reported

I’m not sure if the following two count.

I wasn’t the first to report this one but I managed to reproduce it.

I was mentioned in the changelog there. It’s not even a glitch but it’s still technical so I included it here.

2 Likes

My callsign is “VerMishelb”

(Not a bug, but it is important fix)

Is forum stuff counts?
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/unnece-ary-flagging/2936/9?u=vermishelb (For some reason this link don’t show preview)

2 Likes

My callsign is GuestUniverse2.

The last two though, I don’t know if it is just a “cosmetic bug”…

1 Like

Stuff I reported:

I didn’t report this,but I was able to figure out why it happens,and I reproduced the bug:

Not sure if it counts,but might be worth a try,anyways
My callsign is Orandza

1 Like

Its still imposible to fix? The UFO is still visible on the top, but dont fall :frowning:
EDIT:
I forgot that this is only about fixed bugs. But i still mentioned the UFO bug wich is still alive.

I forgot: My callsign is the game is Nikito

1 Like

My in-game callsign RoboCat

Additional Information (My coordinate and my ship)

1 Like

My callsign is Berker95

1 Like

callsign: matix524

My callsign: Kiyan_LiftFan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.