CIU Beginner's Guide 101! A quickstart guide for newbies!

Guide has been updated! Weapons now have proper strengths/weaknesses, and numbers are pushed to the bottom! I have also deleted neonep from existence, so democracy will prevail!

3 Likes

I love how democracy resorts to kicking people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

im free!!! thanks ia! does anyone even care about this guide? xd

Anyways, hello forumers, the guide is now under rework to keep it updated for v130.

Items under rework:

• Notes on farming (Farming is now big nerfed, gotta have multiple missions to run in cycle now)
  • accum (nerfed but still gud)
  • lazer (linear damage progression, good fire rate)
  • More good gifs from defaultname

anyways thansk for reading and remember to send love and hate to @neonep

Edit: I tidied up the guide a little bit more. If you spot any mistakes in spelling, grammar, or phrasing please dm me and let me know! Also dm me if you have any “farmable” missions to add to the list! I appreciate all contributions <3

10 Likes

Why this topic showed up on the top of the forum 8 months later

gee i sure wonder why

5 Likes

What?!?!

Changelog references:

1. Repeatedly flying the same mission over and over again now apply Penalty on Food, Keys (not just only score like before) and it was over 1k% penalty before it was changed again.

2. (A lot of stories here) Accumulator in the past was kind of very OP as it didn’t generate any heat, but had the light speed recharge based on kills and “Nokia cell phone durability” activating time. So it was nerfed with no mercy as it had very short activating time, decreased recharging speed and limited number of arrow that could regenerate automatically.

2 Likes

Aha! Thanks for telling.