CI theories 2.0

I wanted to do this because the first topic was abandoned and closed
(I don’t have to explain anything more, at least I hope)

1 Like

The statue in front of the heroes academy is this guy from a mega mind
images

1 Like

Cloud you have asked to re open it

I

The Egg Cannon is a massive dildo

1 Like

how…

Everything in chicken invaders are just illusions

1 Like

The cutesy and funny art style about the chickens and the food may just be a perception filter while in reality, we may be gruesomely shooting down spacecrafts of other factions because of some intergalactic war and the whole chickens thing is just to prevent people from going insane due to this. (why did i implement lore from another game into ci lol)

3 Likes

No, actually it is a deep commentary on racism, the effects of propaganda and the influence of corporate companies.

Absolver beams range is infinite far.

chickens were made by scientists for food supplies, but they escaped to space, now they are taking revenge

3 Likes

How abouth the typical “Everything is dead and the CI series is purgatory for the main character” theory.
Somehow this theory fits anywhere.
The bosses are tests for the main character to atone for his mistakes in his life.

1 Like

If I get to fight giant chickens and get an endless supply of chicken by eating meat then that’s heaven for me instead

1 Like

throws hands That’s it I’m going to KFC see ya later

1 Like

Chickens and turkeys exist in seperate universes

1 Like

Combine them will cause a massive conflict

2 possible ways for bunnies to be in CI series:

1. They are co-existing with chicken-sized chicks in the same universe as chickens, but in a different galaxy - far far away from Milky Way (CI 3)
  2. They are existing in a seperate universe (CI 4)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.