Chickidi Toilet Boss Idea

I met a 10 year old girl that kept singing it lol

1 Like

Bruh i didn’t like the series bcz of this trend… Also my younger siblings are singing it all the time…

1 Like

Lmao. My younger brother, who is 9 years, doesn’t sing the song. He actually kinda hates it

Finally a kid that doesn’t actually like this stupid song…
It’s just a goofy “funny” trend that will be forgotten after a couble days…

1 Like

Well, I am not sure. He said that it is hard for him to sing it, but he agrees with me that he would enjoy the series without the song

Err no… we’re not making a boss out of this, especially if the boss sings the song, which is a major copyright issue

Besides, do you have any idea on how to make it a unique boss other than mindlessly following this stupid trend?

1 Like

ok first​ off, why?

1 Like

No… just no
Also copyright issue exist, this stupid skibidi toilet trend is cringe in almost all ways (except the og)

1 Like
the department of quality assurance sent this to you

Skibidi toilet or chicken? I choose skibidi toilet because I’m a sigma. So long, chicken! Getting keys, keys, keys, yeah, getting keys… Oh no, there are too many chickens, somebody help! Ah, skibidi toilet, help me please! Skibidi dop dop dop dop yes yes yes yes, skib, skibi dip, skibidi dabadoo dabadoo dabadoo da

11 Likes

no

Wait, so you know about the series?

No thanks, I had enough Skibidi Toilets for whole months!

I barely watch it once
And the trend was started by Youtube Shorts and Youtube Kids so that’s why i hate it

Let’s flush this toilet idea. It should rest in the sewers, far away from the forums.

4 Likes

I brought one for you, StarB

Saw it!

3 Likes

No.
and iA should close this post right now.

1 Like

Don’t create a boss that involves unrelated things. This is not the idea that people want.

Just no. Every boss idea will be good but not this

I’m not too sure what’s the purpose of this idea, considering skibidi toilet is the worst content for kid that to ever existed. CIU is the game FOR KIDS, and seeing this idea will make myself think the community isn’t the same as old day anymore.

I will put a poll here, so that i can see how many dead brain people actually want to add this boss into the game

Should this idea be added into the game?
  • YES YES YES
  • No and NO
0 voters
4 Likes