"Chicken Library" idea!

Hi there! Today, I’ve come up with another idea called "Chicken Library"1

What is this “Chicken Library”? The Chicken Library is a list of all Chickens types, from weakest to strongest, from ordinary chickens to the most advanced ones!

How to access it? The Chicken Library will be accessible trough a menu button on the left, and in the Hero University.

What’s the difference between these two? In the regular Chicken Library, you’ll be able to only see the chickens you have encountered so far. The ones you haven’t yet encountered, will only be a black shape. And the Chicken Library in the Hero University allows you to see all chickens, even the ones you haven’t encountered.

How does it function? The ordinary Chicken Library: when you click on an encountered chicken, you will be able to see it’s stats, how many you have killed, how much food you have collected from that chicken and the biggest kill streak of that chicken. Hero University Chicken Library: When you click on a chicken, you will see the info you would see in the regular Chicken Library, but it will also show if you have encountered it, and it’s greatest killer (the one who killed the most chickens of that type).
In a Chicken Library, you will be sort chickens by their type; encountered/not encountered, regular/advanced, boss/regular etc.

What’s the point of it? Well, you can see which chicken you are good against, and see which one you are bad against, and create strategies against different chickens. It can also cure your curiosity, and gain you fame if you’re good at killing chickens!

That’s it for this topic! See ya!

• Awesome idea, I’d love to see this in-game!
  • Nice idea, I like it.
  • I’m neutral, I don’t care if it’s going to be added.
  • I don’t like the idea, don’t implement it.
  • The idea is horrible! Don’t implement it!
  • I like the idea, but I’d like to change/add a few things.
  • I don’t like the idea, I’d like to change/add a few things.
0 voters

Edit:

2 Likes

It’s already planned as the Chickopedia.

4 Likes

Why not

1.It’s gonna be in as Emerald said
2.Why make two versions? Just a hassle
3.Having them blacked out is somewhat useful, but after 2-3 hours of play you will most likely see them all

2 Likes

Yay.

I didn’t know about the first one.

Well, I guess so.

Yay!

Isnt that was wikis job?

Having it directly in the game is quicker and IA can fit in some intresting discriptions.

4 Likes