Chicken Invaders Universe with Arabic language

@InterAction_studios Can you add Arabic language in Chicken Invaders Universe please

More languages will be added after the full release as only then will most text be staying for good.

Dont tag theme many times, they read. Even the off-topic category.

5 Likes

After full release, that is, if SOMEONE contributes with the translation.

To be perfectly honest, Arabic is unlikely to ever happen as a translation. Four reasons for this:

1. Lack of commercial value. Hardly anyone buys Chicken Invaders in that region.
  2. Right-to-left text. I still have nightmares from trying to get Hebrew to work properly in CI4.
  3. Fragmented language (Farsi, Dari, Tajik).
  4. Weird alphabet. I understand it’s possible to also use Latin, but it’s far from standardized.
7 Likes

And by the way more than 99 % of games use as a standard language english… and I really like that think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and to be onest I speak 3 language and it’s really weird in other language that is not english :slight_smile:
Ps no offence

1 Like

Most of arabic peoples talks english too, so it wont be really a problem for me.

@InterAction_studios Remember Egypt,saudi arabia,Kuwait and Iran are an arabic countries

The Egyptian and Saudi arabian peoples use their phones with arabic language

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.