šŸŽ„ Chicken Invaders Universe official trailer (preview)

i am unlucky.

1 Like

But i have entered named
OR may be i didnt look carefully

or herespacecraft-showcase-20210101l

or here again!spacecraft-showcase-20210101k

Thereā€™s my spacecraft.

@HeroWither16 do you have more than 20 hours of flight time?

Yup
Maybe

Well check again then and stop spamming replies.

1 Like

This is hisimage

1 Like

Ok thank

1 Like

So it begins our last stretch, huh?
Let me see if Unfinished Gram, Legendary Will of the Milky Way, Grim Harvester and Winds of January are inside the trailer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think itā€™s telling that this trailer is literally the first time Iā€™ve seen Clucker Bombs in action.

But seriously, as far as trailer feedback goes? Itā€™s alright. The fact that the Gui is visible for the whole thing (especially for moments like the RNG planet display) makes it a bit odd, but the actual gameplay moments that have been chosen are pretty engaging.

Spaceship display was very nice tho. And it certainly does a good job of accurately showing the gameplay while also displaying some of the more visually engaging waves/weapons to keep interest. Just a few nitpicks (since it is for early feedback, after all. :wink: )

Can relate. :frowning:

8 Likes

UPDT: Found another one:

Iā€™m not sure if these two are mine or not. They look a lot like it:

image image

What mine look like:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s something IA always does great with the marketing of all the games. IA knows how to deliver the stuff specially because we need to showcase the girth of the action on the trailer and itā€™s always present.

Same. And they lookā€¦ Interesting.

@MoonKnight: FFF

1 Like

This Trailer encouraged me to love your game . I wish Success for this game thank you !

6 Likes

Weā€™re not finished yet, some adjustments are pending prior to the Steam update and the eventually Early Access clausuration. But welcome aboard. You like what youā€™re playing?

A lot of content would need to be added if this game is going to hit

5 Likes

The ship in the green circle was mine, but sold it so I could save up for the Mjƶlnir ship.

5 Likes

Me too, I didnā€™t see my H&C 101 too