Chicken Invaders Universe for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch

Do you guys think that Chicken Invaders Universe should be also released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch ?

Yes for the Xbox, no on the other two. I think the Ĺżmartphone verĹżion Ĺżhould only be available on iPhones 4 and 6S plus. I alĹżo think it Ĺżhould be releaĹżed for Ĺżmartwatches running Wear OS.

p.Ĺż. Great poll! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sigh…

Should it be released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Also iA have already stated that they don’t have the resources for a console port. So it likely won’t be happening.

I’ve also having trouble making a poll myself, although using it on mobile might be the case.

If demand would be sufficient enough and iA had the enough resources, iA may. But not for now.
Switch when

Polls perfectly work on mobile version of forum. It seems like you changed something.

1 Like

after all there IS a chance…a small chance…, y’know, for Nintendo to accept this, after all maybe they would count this as an indie game, but if it was to be counted for a actual game, that would cost…cost A L O T . it would still cost if it was counted as an indie game tho, so there will be no chicken invaders games for consoles, except if IA got randomly popular and y’know, get money, so that they could put CIU on the nintendo switch, which is highly doubtable for now…or y’know, get help from a bigger game studios? (ABSOLUTELYNOTEAORMICROSOFT)

1 Like

Microsoft isn’t bad in gamedev.
Bethesda, EA, Activision - the worst of the worst.

1 Like

We are offended by your comments, our company is one of the highest rated companies in the world.

1 Like

It would be amazing if it did! But considering that InterAction has some limitations, I highly doubt they would.

Maybe in the near future, who knows

2 Likes

PC Master Race FTW

1 Like

Reply to qbus371:
Now I understand why you would say EA is the worst of the worst, but take back what you said about Bethesda because what you said about them is completely stupid and irrelevant.

Reply to the topic:
Also, on the matter at hand, of course it would be nice for a game to appear on multiple platforms, but the game needs to take it one step at a time, it’s not even out of Early Access and you’re already wondering if it’ll be out for other platforms, like, really?

And don’t forget the fact that this isn’t some kind of multi-international company that has mountains of money and people, I’m not trying to say iA is bad, but I consider that this wouldn’t be a task that they could succesfully accomplish, at least at the moment.

1 Like

But like. Fallout 76 and everything around it. The creation club. All skyrim rereleases.

Make it an Xbox Exclusive.

There’s a difference between having an opinion and blatantly saying a company is stupid just because of one or two “bad” games out of all their creations.

Then why do you agree about EA? I mean they have good games! Just because some of them are bad doesn’t mean they are a bad company! Also an opinion is an opinion. Founded or not. And again, games are not the only factor. If EA never had any kind of microtransactions, would you say they’re bad? No! Then why does Bethesda gets a pass on their shortcomings?

Because I have an opinion, I don’t intend on creating an argument nor on continuing it, I don’t disagree that I kinda screwed up but I have the rights to opinion just as you do, but that doesn’t make Bethesda a bad company.

Alright. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t understand why that needed confirmation.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

One or two? Ekhem.
Fallout 4 - Before 76 release it was fallout game with the worst reputation
Skyrim - you need community made patches to fix bugs that are still in game
Skyrim Special Edition - I don’t know how they managed to do it, but there are the same bugs as in normal edition
Oblivion - Horse armor DLC - remember that?
Fallout 76 - horrible PR, banning players for entering a location that they forgot to delete, lying to customers (bags, rum, jacket), bad graphics
The still want to have paid mods for their games. And they plan to use the same ancient engine to make TES VI.