Chicken Invaders Memes V2

when will this be an official game

1 Like

Nobody get the reference

The end of Chicken Invaders.

The hell is an acute primary injury? - CIU google translated.

Logout: This tool displays users who have not logged out in the past week and have been active for at least 10 minutes. Remove users who haven’t logged in in the last 4 weeks. Remove user before login. After 12 months, this report is still not complete. Note that users are not limited and are executed.

: re: Galaxy Out 563 x 761 in game (Category: Food_Games: Review)

Mouse/touch integration removed from old app (Rainbow Boy vn:gameplay:bug)

Fix: Android: Static fields are ignored during rendering. UveInput::os_keyboardState/os_keyPressedOnFrame

:gear: android: Fixed a bug that prevented OSVK2DIK from working.

Engine: Improved game library for dual sync.

: Multiplayer game with car music. Right click (visible) (channel:medal_support:comment)

ERROR: This command is running on version 124.

:gear: click add (close player screen) (oak:game_medals:)

Position and size of buttons: Bottom: On screen. All changes will be deleted. (@The FutureKnight @Twitter @almira.su:: Money Game Review)

Error: Mod Page 2002 removed minorwin-ci3 from this page. (DePeeper: medal_sports: yes)

Light: News: “The Greatest Sports Plane” (@red gold:sports_medal: comment)

I love how good Shakti is, I don’t care about people.

: error: string configuration in string server (@almirawater :medal_sports: error)

:lion: If you don’t have a mobile phone, use the satellite button (@For Muhammad: United States of America @there is no moon: medal_sport: false)

:Film: Reading the script.

Remember: focus on important information and questions and avoid multiple questions every three days (one day).

:lite: Prevent team/group players from uploading files.

hanged text (FridaiFunkinSussiVN: Medal_sports: error) to match the text when displaying the main page on the HUD.

:Flash: Arrow moves to center of screen (rotates 88 degrees in one direction) (@ health card: gamepin: comment)

New: Galaxy Tab: Play games

Acute primary injury. Keep the comment after writing the mod (@4 lines:medal_sport:bug)

:update: I made a new Christmas video.

:bug: mod 2002: Add “just_funk” (remove CIU/high contrast)

if no moon use satellite button → muhammad to USA: there is no moon → USA: false

:lion:

7 Likes

Just your comically massive decorated egg, a normal day like any other bro

1 Like

Tommorrow,

11 Likes

convo set in the last days of 2022

• i am better because i joined between 15 dec 2018 and 15 dec 2022, which is early access
  • when exactly though?
  • 14 dec 2022
1 Like

Why are we wearing a Christmas hat on top of your hat?

not a valid question

1 Like

You’re double hat-ed. You’re hated.

1 Like

oyes no demand from catty

More google translations. CIU V.126

Users who have played less than 10 minutes in the last week and have not started, and users who have played less than an hour in the last week and have not started in the last 12 months. It is unclear whether the workers will be paid for the sale.

:error: The search list is closed. The dialog button appears when using an editor that does not print (@united nations: Medal_Sports: Bug).

Basic color theme: Onion: Christmas Now Red (bug_bonnie:medal_support:comment)

:P: Christmas event: solid color rock asteroid (like a snowball), smoke and explosion (@old iron structure:medal_sport:bug)

Med Med enemies are now stable after activating Med Med (500m extra) (@Aluminum tiger:medal_sport:bug)

Blob: The radius of the wave depends on the shape of the wave (@grass :medali_sports: opinion)

Fake starfield (and gravity) spinning in the same direction as the main character (RainbowBoyVN:sport_medal:bug).

The wrong Christmas. The sad train (@yahoo: medallion_sporu: error)

:bug: Christmas Edition: Undressed Infinity Boss (@rainbowboivn @ instincts8: Medali_Sports: Bug)

:Kong: 2002 is not too late.

:Gears: No start screen.

Unit: 1 book

:ui: Status 2002: I will always be black (@message 789:.: Medal_Sports: Thinking)

For: Unlock Details: Bandana/Eyepatch/Crazy Chicken, Chicken/Sea Chicken, Giant Chicken (Elvis), Hipper (Light), Egg Planet City (Light), - Padship (Light). , fire dr the glass

:err: Rename swork 5 factor to swork 5 factor

smartest steam player
obraz

10 Likes

8 Likes

I thought of a good meme here, i need to record some footage

1 Like

Exactly…it probably kicked me out 10 times (maybe more)

1 Like

meme
Here it is. Had to use a dare for this footage

2 Likes