Chicken Invaders Memes V2

It happened.

did i do bad something? is just laugh

bro i know is for 2 years ago. and i visit here

It’s not about right to reply to something that is very old just to say that you have laughed. Least can you do is leaving a like button.

Also I once again ask you to enhance your English because, with no offense, 90% of your comments are just meaningless and they show that your English is very lacking.

Translated v.124 take it or leave it. (Starting with 2002 info)

a lot has changed

Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave (Chicken Invaders 2) was released in 2002. and was released in 2002. December 22 A special excursion was organized to celebrate KIU’s 20th anniversary. in 2002 at the end (3). No, I cleaned the table. Change colors and functions, add background music and special effects;

CIU v.124 still applies in this case. However, it can affect a wide range of diets. (You may need to restart the game to fix this issue.) That’s it. This app is not available for Android.

There are three major events in December, and unfortunately they all happen at the same time.

Chicken Riders Universe will be released on December 15.
20 years in the field: from December 22
December 25 is a special Christmas day.
Some things are confusing (like changing birthdays and birthday songs), so I’d like to clarify. Until the end of 2002, there is a program in the building, but it is not always available (the terrace only opens at 8:00 am, because nobody knows what business it is). )

This problem took a long time to resolve (on Windows and Android). This is one of the most common errors and can take up to two weeks to receive a response.

Activity: Users who have logged in or chatted for less than 10 minutes in the past 7 days and users who have logged in or chatted for less than 1 hour in the past 12 months. Do not leave your email address. Please note that there are no such hosts.Bad
: eggs don’t break (@minasam123: game rules: false)Deals AoE damage to an enemy while shooting (you can see the effect) (EmeraldBirb: Medal_Sports :slight_smile:

: Error. Short answer (@ minasam123: medalja_sport: fake)

:bug: Thanks for the fix: UFOs have chicken legs (neenp:medley_sports:bug)

Team: Asia Apparel (@mos123: medal_sports: comments)

Section: File:Awards (iFireIi:Medaile_Sports:Awards)

Bug: High power affects power meter (winner: game medal: fake)

:tools:Multiplayer: Supports network communication between Windows and Android players (c++11 “except logical rules” MSVC/audio pack).

:mouse: The RNG grid algorithm has been changed. (This change only affects certain attack patterns and agents. Bullet / wind select cards / enemies are not affected)

Tools: Distance Marketing.

:brazil:

:err: yes: golf ball sometimes (sometimes) (@PlasmaKs:medal_sport:err)

New: Added “Icon 2002”.

Hardware: The new foundation for Android

:ui: More notes on @recruit_75’s RNG/value/medal changes. game_medals: description

BUG: Android: Can chat while waiting for game (general: sport_medal bug)

Error: hold gun/mouse (@RainbowBoiVN: Medal_sports: error)

return"

No time to kill the enemy (@red: Medal_Sports. If I remember correctly)

3 Likes

Brazil

3 Likes

War. War never ch… wait, wrong quote.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Even sea food diet?

Damn it. I was hoping it would stay.

We didn’t even get Chicken Riders 1 and we’re already getting a Universe spin-off.

I agree. Changing birthdays would be confusing.

Holy smokes. The translator is nuts this time. What even is this sentence.

I hope to never get this error if it takes that long to troubleshoot.

Email leak incoming.

minasam why you’re the answer to error?

CIU now accepts bugfixes from other devs?

golf ball is now a rare easter egg in CIU?

4 Likes

I hope so

1 Like

i generated some change logs today (out of the entire version posts this time)

MAIN CHANGES

CIU v.124 always starts off in color and resolution, music replaced with Chicken Invaders 2.

Christmas Edition on December 2002.To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the most elusive bugs and unfortunately they don’t overlap.

“Chicken Invaders Universe” leaving Early Access with the game to leave Early Access on December 2002! “Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave” (a.k.a. Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave” 20th anniverse” leaving Early Access.

Some veryone is familiar with Chicken Invaders Universary and it in your in-game (put it again). “Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave” (a.k.a. Chicken Invaders Universe… compilers. “Chicken breeds into turn the basic chicken Invaders 2) was released only whenever deleted.

Admittedly, this mode is not available, but it will be awarded if your medals will not available.

Finally, this mode comes a bit earlier than experience: graphics have been disabled. You will be disabled until a crashes on Android player.

Finally, this mode come very close:

• :bulb: Competitive mission content…

Bug/Idea medals will be the day. Note there it so that they don’t match your forum name (put it can be disable, but it can be disabled through they don’t overlap. You will be awarded if your for special effects and reconnect again :frowning: )

Bug/Idea medals will be available on Android.

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• Bug/Idea medals and also users who haven’t logged in drops Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Thanksgiving edition content.
  • :gear: Android), which fixes – :bug: Android)

COMPATIBILITY

You will still be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :gear: Android.

• :gear: Deleted users with 20-year-old look
  • :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the randomizer out of that occasion
  • :gear: Inter” Edition.
  • :gear: Removed Thanksgiving Edition! Well, as close:
  • Finally, throwing the past 12 months and attacks. Missions are never deleted.
  • Finally, it would work again). Also, for all) (PlasmaX :medal_sports: Bug)
  • Admittedly, throwing the BACK button (Error_Bonnie :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Multiplayer (Windows vs Android: Can now removed Thanksgiving edition content.
  • :gear: Removed mouse/keyboard
  • :bug: Removed mouse/keyboard references from 20th anniverse…
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed.
  • :bug: League: Fixed.
  • :bulb: Competitive mission 20221125, which fixed “leg” text” (RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Contacts screen: Added “leg” texture of UFO saucer chick (neonep :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Projectile discrepancies cross-platform (Kimiko :medal_sports a special effects Key Rush missions now make crashes in December 2002.To commemorate that users who haven’t logged in
  • Bug/Idea medal_sports: Bullets are now hidden in December 15th
  • :gear: Changed network destroyed even in low-detail mode (minasam123 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :new: Added (which fixes rare crashes when fireIi :medal cannot be lost.
  • :gear: Deleted off the last 12 months and have front expands in December 2002.To commemorate them!).
  • :bug: Android, etc). Also added “name” button (Error_Bonnie :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Contacts screen: Added Thanksgiving area (Kimiko :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :new: New features area (KnockoffFeline :medal_sports: Bug fixes rare crashing bug
  • Callsign and technical reasons, then destroyed even in low detail mode (because together:
  • all your menu Options now indicate when destroyed
  • :gear: Multiplayer crashes on December 15th
  • :bug: Android, etc). Anyway, enjoy it in your medal_sports: Idea)
  • Note three mainly takes time zombies, this change, all menu (you must restart the game (put it says “High-contrast terminating app, as it prevents in them!).
  • :gear: “Server is hosting a multiplayer become zombies
  • :bug: League: Fixed “name” so I can find it).
  • “Chicken Invaders Universion, music has been Edition! Well, as close to in-mission principle clang 14.0.0
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Added “leg” text” to test version (experimental.
  • :bug: Removed users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and Android.
  • :bulb: Android: Can now useless that the games) (DePeeper Harciog Abyss :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added “Finger would not ever deleted.
  • :gear: First Android: Now chat messages are never deleted.
  • Some boss wave: Fixed Henterprise’s color all)
  • :bulb: Clucker Bombs no longer reset an e-mail.
  • :bulb: Clucker Bombs no longer chick (neonep :medal_sports: Bug)
  • Mission/wave Capacitor: Bullets are crashing bug could be fixed.
  • :bug: Android: Updated BASS to test version, 2002 experience: graphics have less than an hour of playtime, and have been destroyed
7 Likes

Woah IA. You celebrate 20 year old bugs?

We are so late now. What was the reason of such a delay?

CIU confirmed to be a programming language.

So, we now need to play through CLI?

Oh dang. We’re gonna be disabled.

I guess it makes sense.

We’re gonna be disabled and lost.

Oh god damn it. Disabled, lost and deleted. Who made this update?

Some kind of integer overflow, but with date? Mark your calendars for December 15.

Moon lord legs easter egg?

Removed users and android? What a time to live in.

This update is on a killing spree. Also how can graphics have a playtime?

6 Likes

Why did that sound so serious lol

3 Likes

I hope that happens…

5 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

Pov:you Watch a fifa 2022 match and messi get a goal messi:

3 Likes

12 Likes

The end of Chicken Invaders 6: You Can (Not) Save The World

6 Likes