Chicken Invaders Memes V2

…you remembered to tell me that right now?

1 Like

sneak peek?

10 Likes

Best ASMR ever

Game runs slower than GTA V on my computer

3 Likes

You guys can run games?

1 Like

The only 3D games I can run are Source games. Except for games made using Portal 2 engine and black mesa.

1 Like

isn’t portal 2 made in source or something

It is, but it’s a more ‘advanced’ version of it. Mainly using post processing which my computer hates.

Either I disable post processing and have the game crash and look horrible, or
Use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and make the game completely unplayable on lowest settings and resolution (horrible FPS, likely 5 is the maximum)

Other games use post processing and high dynamic range, but it isn’t necessary to play, and the game will look completely normal.

That’s why I can do a lot of crap in Half life

1 Like

I can’t :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

All right, I’ve been thinking. When life gives you corn? Don’t make popcorn. Make life take the corn back! Get mad! ‘I don’t want your damn corn! What am I supposed to do with these?’ Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give the UHF corn! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your chickens down! With the corn! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a corn shotgun that burns your chickens down!

1 Like

cough caroline please bring me more pain pills

1 Like

10 Likes

How did you guys got guano and egg sprite? Pls tell me

from the backroom

joke aside

we (some people) have a special tool to get those

2 Likes

Gib Agswich or get annexed!

They’re in thhe game fills

where to find game files?
%appdata%?

Remember I using stand-alone ver

No. There’s a special tool used to mod CIU and get any texture. And it isn’t available for the public.

You can easily get textures and mod CI episodes, using WD extractor.