Chicken Invaders Memes V2

2 Likes

I have a question . How did you buy the same background and play it ???

I want to learn to have the same background in the game. (Just don’t say you have to have a chicken hunter license! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:)

Why did you reply on oldest post?
:thinking:

that was great MLG :crazy_face:

Just a mod.
Don’t ask how to mod please.

No need for that to buy because it is a mod and, yes she has CHL

Friends. Remember this. Maybe I registered many months ago. But I am a newcomer and besides that, I downloaded this game on December 28, 2020 and I was not familiar with your site at all. It was only on March 12, 2021 that I registered on the site. So I’m not very familiar with new and old features. I would be happy if someone stays on this site for a long time and has a lot of information. Explain me with this site and the new and different features of the game and the site and guide me.

Why did you reposted that?
Use edit bottun

THIS My message had an English accent

I did not notice. Instead of writing that I downloaded the game on December 28, 2020, I wrote November 28, 2020.

You should used edit button. The pencil.
Now let’s just stop here

2 Likes

ok . thanks and And I’m very sorry I messed up my funny chicken invardes meme .

میم

no god! pleas no ! no!noooooooooooo!

What the hell!?

To clarify, the game is modified to have a certain image to show up as a background instead of one of the default backgrounds. It is free, but the tools to modify the textures are not available to everyone.

Also, please refrain from spamming. Generally, don’t post two posts without a gap between them.
@Star_Light no gaslighting, please.

3 Likes

I do not have chicken hunter leasans. I have to pay 6.99 cents while. but I am an Iranian and my currency is Rials and Tomans. And I do not have any dollars - cents-euros- pounds ( UK)

ok guys relax . im sorry .

you don’t need chl for that background

If you know, tell me ??? Because I want to know. If you do not want to say, I will not continue.