Chicken Invaders Memes V2

but he saw the egg cannon cannon cannon cannonade then he stopped playing and i played the next half

Oh, *Half Cheater.

4 Likes

um ok

well hope the uco5 comes so you can beat it without dad

That moment when I can’t stop posting memes every other day.

And yes, I’ve been bamboozled.

13 Likes

Loudness warning (don’t worry, original sound was overriden).

24 Likes

How to sneeze blasting

1 Like

When you get too fat and start to diet

3 Likes

Forgot to do some legendary shjt

IMG_20210127_082558
IMG_20210127_081119

11 Likes

When player face the Core at the opposite direction at Supernova missions:

• Player: "How did you dodge all these novas?!"

• Core:

2 Likes
1 Like

invader

3 Likes

space zebra

8 Likes

What I’m thinking:

4 Likes

yes ye

You do realize you suggested that on August 2020. I suggested it on January 2021.

Thoughts and things can change within that time gap of 4 months, you know? Way to make it look like I suggested first, and then denied your vote AFTER

Seriously. Check the facts before you make fun of someone.

8 Likes

That’s what the community has become, sadly

Idk what will change that’ll make you disagree then agree about that type if ideas but whatever.

That was not even a substantial response to the issue at hand.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-01-30 174204

7 Likes

Navy Seal Copypasta but it’s CIU edition (i am not sorry)

What did you just clucking say to me you clucking coward? I’ll let you know that i graduated top of the world in Programming Industry, and I’ve been involved in many completed attempts from Ironman Challenges, and had over 300 confirmed medals in Daily Easy, Medium, and Hard. I am trained at CI games and i am the top player in the entire CI franchise. You are nutsacc compared to me, an enemy in fact. i will deplete all of your dare points that had never before seen in this entire multiverse, so YOU think you can get away by being toxic to me in CIU?, think again, kid. As I speak i am certainly gonna hunt you forever, and you have nothing to do, maggot. You are freaking dead, kid, i can be active all the time, not even in the 100000th century, and i can stop you in unlimited ways possible, and that’s just with my wired mouse, not only i am a god at CIU, but i have access to IAMT too, and i will use it to the most potential that any modder cant even witnessed

(this is false statement, i am trash at ciu, and dont have access to IAMT, and dont kill me)

4 Likes