Chicken Invaders Memes V2

Ok I’ve been seeing this UCHO thing everywhere but I’m not sure what it’s referring to, is that the weird UCO with 2x red laser, 2x green laser, and 2x egg launchers?

3 Likes

Same as me. I only heard was some guy on discord pronounced uco as ucho and then this happened.

1 Like

There was a voice chat in the CI discord server which also had iA in it and people were discussing stuff about the game, then one person suddenly pronounced U.C.O as ucho and then it became a meme.

1 Like

boss fight cutscenes in a nutshell
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/758223566210334750/2020-09-23_15-09-04.mp4

hi discord overlay

15 Likes

So like is it a new game? If it’s not a new game then why at that time tho?

it was started by donnykurniawan, where one time, when there was a CIVC, and hour later, donny said uco as ucho:
-“you know what? i want the UCHO”
then when the vc ended (july 1st) donny said it again, everyone laughed, and this ucho meme was started by this post

Among Us came out in 2018, and had a reasonable amount of players at that time. The main reason it became popular 2 years later is because people were looking for good games to play during lockdown with their relatives and friends, and they stumbled upon Among Us. That’s how Among Us became a trend and so did Fall Guys (though the latter was released in 2020).

2 Likes

Yes

18 Likes

Here, at 1:03:28 you can see Donny mentioning it the first time ever (exact point is 1:04:05).

11 Likes

download

3 Likes

Among ass

1 Like

too lazy to time it better

18 Likes

Inb4 “Petition to remove toxic chickens in corridor shooter”
Edit: Nvm, there’s already a poll about that.

1 Like
4 Likes

niceggciu

22 Likes

Unnecessary, even cowards should not have been removed

Yolk-Star™ and terminators in corridor when

Terminators would be hard, but yolked stars would be easy to avoid

ROTATEEEE
download (1)

5 Likes

nah, The Henry Stickmin Collection is too famous so Among Us gets popular because they were the same creators

1 Like