Chicken Invaders Memes V2

You know what , no one cares about your decision. , this topic was created to post some picture and videos , its not important to include fun in it , we all try to do our best , even if they are not funny they also appreciate our work trying to have some fun , if you don’t like the memes , just go away , we don’t care about anyone even insulting our work , we only have some fun

10 Likes

Perfect!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Where am I?

2 Likes

He’s right, this topic should have CI memes only

It doesn’t matter if they are CI , At least they are memes or pictures and funny or not we can’t make them sad by saying this , let’s be polite and appreciate it , also you are defending his crictizing post

5 Likes

Team Baron as always!

5 Likes

It does, iA said it himself. Here’s proof: [general_memes] All meme type allowed - #12 by InterAction_studios

bruh

1 Like

But if memes have something to do with CI, it is meme CI.

Your meme is a CI meme, yes, but part of it. I never said I disliked it though, it’s actually good

1 Like

Thank you, but a meme divided into chapters is also a meme that only consists of several parts.

2 Likes

AGAIN ?! Look , it’s not up to you to control , IA himself doesn’t want to control others freedom , anyone has freedom but it should include to make benefits to others and not to harm

3 Likes

I know it’s not up to me, but iA said it himself.

Please, use some common sense. I even sent you the original post’s link :confused:

1 Like

I agree! Is it bad that someone will like the meme?

2 Likes

He doesn’t care about the memes , he care only about the game , also no one didn’t dislike any memes around

4 Likes

I know, memes are good, but this is the CIU forum, not knowyourmeme.com

The CIU memes are also there to make the path funny to ending Early Access easier. You know.

1 Like

You know , you just saying that everybody made meme , wasted his time , also no one didn’t post something expect CI memes

3 Likes

But you said earlier that all of the memes are okay. Make up your mind. Also I already said that meme is not bad

I don’t talk only about that meme , also I meant all memes , the classic , the horror , the drama , the Comedy and these things , everyone can post a CI memes about this , but you always say it should be funny that’s 100% wrong

3 Likes

Let’s finish this before there are any further suspensions.

2 Likes

Come on, is it hard to understand what Baron meant?

3 Likes