Chicken Invaders Atom Bug

Bugs Of Atom Powerups.

1 Like

When i was playing a boss rush, i found a bug, it gives an extra atom when you leave an atom on the screen and need 6 charity atoms and you got 4, they will send 2 atoms and pick up that one you have left on the screen if its isnt disappeared, and also you can make even more if you leave more atoms.

1 Like

could you explain a bit more

1 Like

Acknowledged, but I consider it to be a quirk of how charity works. I’m willing to change this if there is strong demand, however.

14 Likes

I tend to do this in DTs if I’m very low on FP. I’d keep this behavior, since it requires a specific way to trigger (being low on FP, which seldom happens, unless you messed up).

4 Likes

i would make a video about it soon maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

thanks for your reply InterActionStudios.

1 Like

Leaving a powerup atom on screen and level requairement will be 6 and you got 4, you will get 2 charity atoms and pick up the one you left which makes it 7, free atom

1 Like

I tried it and she is right this is not a really bad bug but idk what to say… she deserves a bug medeal for finding it while the bug was in the game for 6 years man.

for me, I feel like it should be called more of a game mechanic than a bug

pretty sure it has been existed like this since Chicken Invaders 3 to Chicken Invaders 5 Episodes as well, and it kinda feels rewarding getting extra firepowers by doing this lol

2 Likes

Here video https://youtu.be/w09Twvu-mEo?si=tLmmJuwYQ6UK5OtV

1 Like