Chicken Invaders 5 how do i play multiplayer

Chicken Hunter License, this thing allows you to save your progress on email.

CHL will allow you to connect your progress into your email and you can play CIU wherever you want

I understood through your words that the game will be free and if you want to restore your progress you will pay after the money and that the game did not have multiplayer

I think I’m gonna buy the license. Also, maybe there will be a paid steam version

Not yet pal, wait for IA to see if he will add multiplayer or not.

I guess I won’t be playing the game again when it’s fully updated because I don’t have the money :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

If you are not going to buy CHL then you will have to backup everything on your computer. Also no need to worry.

are you sure

Yes i am sure.

you mean i will play this game without paying money

Yes, it’s free.

thank god and thank you

You are welcome.

Press:
Save the World
:star: Fly mission
Friends multiplayer
Next >
[Now you need to use Network Wizard if you haven’t used it before.]
[Type something in “Game keyword”. Your friend has to type the same thing.]
Next >

And that’s it. Your friend has to do the same thing at the same time more or less.