Chicken invaders 3 hardest boss

The yolk star was a very hard boss just like CI4 please make the boss available in CIU i liked the yolk star and i still play CI3 till today

1 Like

Yolk star wasn’t hardest boss in CI3. The hardest one was Mysterious Ship from Comet levels. Also I don’t think that final bosses from other games should be present in Chicken Invaders Universe. We destroyed them and I know this game is a spin-off but they should remain destroyed so the game can have just a small story continuity.

1 Like

Actually, I dare to say that the 3rd U.C.O. was the hardest one (before it was nerfed, of course).

3 Likes

Mysterious ship was one of the easiest,imo. Personally,I can’t decide which boss is hardest,but I’d say that possible candidates would be:attack of the clones,3rd UCO,3rd sweater chicken and maybe yolk star(provided you don’t use missiles.)

3 Likes

Funnily enough, back in primary school everyone who played CI3 in my class was stuck on the Mysterious Ship and just couldn’t beat it (myself included).
Which is interesting, considering how simple it actually is.

3 Likes

Because they dont know when he will shoot(i think).

2 Likes

Oh,lol

1 Like

I’d love to see it get affected by the randomizer. Who wouldn’t want Terminator Chick Gatling Guns?

5 Likes

raises hand

1 Like

I remember I had troubles on Mysterious Ship too but once I got its trick, I realised how easy it was. Because of this topic, I just finished playing a game of CI3 on SSH (I still rewatched the whole story because is so nostalgic) and with no doubt I can say that the Yolk Star is the hardest boss. Literally, it’s the only boss I needed to use missiles against because those annoying chickens were killing me and honestly, even if I’d retry to play multiple times, on SSH, I don’t think I can beat the Yolk Star without using any missile.

2 Likes

In comparision to that, CI4 is the easiest game. Is there even any boss that is a threat to me? The Egg Cannon is a joke, basically. None of its attacks even match some of the UCO’s in CI3. And it was by far weaker than the Mother Hen ship in CI2 too. The Henterprise wasn’t really strong, either. The blue bullets and fireballs are a bit more challenging, but still possible.

Right now in CIU, the bosses feel like “filler” waves between intense chicken battles as they don’t scale with difficulty, or there just arent bosses yet that match this level of difficulty. (I would talk about bullet hell bosses here)

4 Likes

All of the bosses need a rework, the fights are not even close as hard as the waves can get. Probably the Yolk star was the hardest in CI3 for me without missiles.

2 Likes

This game getting more cancerous and funny by hardness.

1 Like