šŸ” Chicken Invaders 1 Remastered #11

false report

disable this

1 Like

oh right -_-

I have a question will you add official online leaderboards like in the episodes?

Hmmmā€¦Thatā€™s odd.
You might need to add a heart and missile counter my guy.
and gameplay feels slow, you might want to make it faster (game is locked on 30 FPS)
you can also turn off the music in the gameplay to make it closer to the OG game.

Other than that though, this remaster is absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Thatā€™s how original works.

My only complaint is that ā€œmeloriseā€ sound is not used any more (and there is no shine on the logo). And that CI4 Earth just looks out of place.

My second only complaint: switching from keyboard to mouse results in mouse being wherever it was. Not as critical as it would be in CI4 but there is a chance to get hit by accident due to this.

And probably there seem to be some issues with fire particles, like the ones going from hitting Earth. But I have to switch to Windows 7 to confirm this.

updat

The spacecraft is not centred most of time, and these lightning issues which were hidden by the low resolution of original game are now apparent. Besides, the network predictor circle is way too opaque, I think. Maybe reduce its opacity a bit not to be that much out of place?

Another issue, these, as I said before.
ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ
There is something going completely wrong in their animation. Might be related to the last issue: the game feels slower than original. Not sure how. Iā€™ve launched Windows 7 and put the ship to the leftmost part of the screen, then held the right button and used a clock timer to measure the speed of it. Results:
ā€¢ 2 s 430 ms in Remastered
ā€¢ 2 s 360 ms in original
And no, thatā€™s definitely not the measurements mistake. Iā€™ve made it several times and compared the results. Original CI1 just feels smoother, not sure why exactly. Maybe the FPS was not 25 after all?

And to be fair, the new Space Burger in CI1 just feels out of place.

And finally, you canā€™t shoot with keyboard without taking controls off from the mouse.

3 Likes

I agree, I suggest using the one from CI2 Remastered, it looks more nostalgic and doesnā€™t clash with the style.

1 Like

Yeah, new Space Burger and Earth look very clashing.

Was this seriously done in just a few days? Holy shit thatā€™s amazing, also really love the remix, just wish i didnā€™t have to be forced to play in 4:3.

why on max resolution is 16:9?..it should be 4:3 ?
than it seems that is harder from the begining or itā€™s just my impression?
and the on big chick it will remain like the original one? I mean the eggs should dissapear or not?
same think when you fire a missle the eggs should dissapear
and about the colors of the chicken will remain allways the same?

and as a first impression wow just wowā€¦an 1999 game teleported on 2023 with succes ā€¦
I already see some garbage remastered games without make some names :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I know this is stupid but arenā€™t the low graphics weā€™re supposed to remove all the smoke trails and particles like in the original game?

For some reason there is a memory leak on this menu screen. It keeps allocating more memory until it crashes after reaching 2 GB of memory after three minutes or so.
The error message mentions the vertex buffer

2 Likes

the firerate is slow, can you make it faster?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you move to:

CIU Download topic?

The game is good, but my mouse gets outside of the windowed gmae, and i canā€™t move for that time.

Does the food originally is not this bouncy enough to reach the ship?

butterfly clicking

You can save the topic as bookmark, so you wonā€™t be lost when you wanna find the link again

1 Like

The remastered version of the game is very amazing. But thereā€™re both thing that iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s somekind like placeholder:

1. May i ask: whatā€™s the purpose for this?

2. So does that means that there will be more special weapon aside missiles?

Netherless, itā€™s still amazing. Now all the Chicken Invaders games has been remastered.
Good Job! :+1:

Yes, that was also the issue of CI2.

this is not a 1920Ɨ1080 resolution
somehow it scaled to 4:3

if the picture is blurry, that is the
phone fault