🐔 Chicken Invaders 1 Remastered #01

Is the remaster going to be on Steam?

1 Like

Is there will be a in-purchase game or free?

1 Like

When
táșŁi xuống (8)
(Just asking, take your time)

Played every CI game except CI1. Can’t wait to try someday.

"A remaster is basically the same game but updated and designed to run better on a modern system " - Totally not me (and kinda off-topic)
Since the original game was free, i can imagine this is going to be free as well, but only IA can tell \ __ ") __ /

2 Likes

Well probably,CI2 is a available on steam and purchase it,either:

Because CI2 was sold for €19.95 originally? (Now it’s $3.99 on Steam)

1 Like

Will this picture or a menu art im guessing get a repurposed and adjust it to modern art style you guys have?

Here, I upscaled it for you (unless Discourse compresses it too much)

2 Likes

Unknown at this stage. Remastered or not, it’s a very simple and old game, and I don’t want players’ first contact with the franchise to be this particular episode, because it will give the wrong impressions.

Free

CI1 for Android? Never.

I don’t plan to use it, no.

That’s pretty cool. This particular screen won’t make the remaster, but the upscaling algorithm is very good.

6 Likes

It is in many cases. Doesn’t work on everything, but is fun to play with (needs a Vulkan compatible GPU and I didn’t test it on Windows):

Yea, maybe put on the notifications tab that ci1 remastered is now a thing

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: I wish this remastered update will use the engine from Chicken Invaders 2 remaster

Also, aside from high score tables and chicken invaders 2 ending, maybe a glimpse of Revenge, Ultimate, Cluck and Universe there too

1 Like

It will use the engine from CIU

:eyes:

2 Likes

For some reason, this reminds me of that time I wanted to see the CI1/2 death squawk sound added to the CI3/4/5 games.

That aside, a very welcome surprise.

hope IA will Develop Chicken Invaders Series game and try harder

I hope to see 60FPS and wide screen support in the future!

Grammar?

No

1 Like