Chicken Breed :Hot Chicken

In next update we will have Ice Chicken so no problem if we have Hot Chicken .
That’s chicken breed spreads in hot environments and be few in cold environments .
This chicken when you kill it it will create area make your weapon overheat .
Attack: It will shoot egg has a fire will go with high speed this egg will make you die when you touch it .

What’s your opinion ?
  • Good Idea
  • Bad Idea

0 voters

10 Likes

So basically, this would be the equivalent of an Alchemist breed that throws overheat flasks to the player, except that this idea breed summons an overheat zone upon death which would be the opposite of the Chiller breed’s description?

Interesting, actually, since we got the Chiller breed, plus Dr. Beaker’s overheat flasks, and the Suns from the ‘‘Dyson Spheres’’ wave.

If I may precise your idea, in case the Hot Chicken breed gets added someday, IA could make it so that their spawning chance is increased on missions that are found at hot planets and Suns, while it’s majorly decreased on missions found at cold planets. As for the other missions that do not involve hot/cold restrictions, the spawning rate would be normal. Maybe the same spawning rate as for the Chillers.

But what about the attack, aside from the overheat zone? Or is it like the Toxic Chicken?

My idea is, it could leave harmful fire particles behind it as it moves, particles that last for 1.5 second before vanishing.

7 Likes

I already said this .

That’s why I said this:

All you said was:

1 Like

I don’t want to be the guy that keeps telling others that their idea was already suggested but I have already suggested it… even the spawn conditions

(That topic was kinda overkill)

Nevertheless it would be nice to see it, especially since most of the mechanics needed to make it work are already in the game

3 Likes

Meh, looks fine to me

6 Likes

this is a good idea with ice chicken i like this

5 Likes

Gotta guess this idea come from Dr.Beaker’s heat potion :thinking:

1 Like

profiteering

1 Like

Meh…
It may make the game ridiculously harder
And sometimes this idea will be assessed as grey matter-lacking idea

reused idea someone and change little become your own idea

1 Like

Just act as if is an alternative to toxic clouds. I don’t think that sounds harder than toxic clouds anyway.

2 Likes

bad idea:48%
good idea:24%
great idea:28%

2 Likes

Apart from the look of the fire egg, the attack is not very unique in my opinion.

Also, why did you remove the poll?

3 Likes

Spam “Bad Idea” post go brrr

I am gonna assume that most people disagree with it.

8 Likes

Added to v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.