Chicken Additivity

CI4 - Chicken Multiplicity (Duplicity hehe, they hide inside one another)
CI5 - Chicken Exponentiality

What’s less than multiplying and 4? CI3 Additivity.

This starts with Yolk Star who then summons Sweater Chicken after its first stage instead of yolk, and each piece of clothing removed summons a balloon chicken. Once Sweater Chicken is defeated, it summons the Mother Hen Ship, who can now summon terminator chickens too, which then summons the second stage of the yolk.

Better suggestion provided by @Spamton_g_Spamton

Maybe use sweater chicken → blast from the past and mystery ship → 2 big chickens each → 5 baloon chickens each (they spawn chickens after they fall, too) → 3 chickens each.
Not sure if this should use Yolk Star or regular boss music.

4 Likes

Confusion.

1 Like

Other than the fact ci4 and ci5 variants don’t have the final bosses and I don’t see why this should, this order of bosses/enemies also seems like nonsense to me.

1 Like

The CI3 enemies don’t have enough size variation, unless we are to reuse the Big Chickens.

I guess it also works to do Sweater Chicken → 4 Big Chickens → Regular Chickens but that’s not too unique, is it?

Maybe use sweater chicken → blast from the past and mystery ship → 2 big chickens each → 5 baloon chickens each (they spawn chickens after they fall, too) → 3 chickens each.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.