if we have wandering industrial robots that roam the galaxy and can be robbed of food, why not add such chests
EDIT: I thought that instead of the increased key bonus there was a small event to collect as many coins as possible. I’ll explain in a moment
Now something about these chests:
- in each difficulty level you will have to collect as many medals as possible: Distinguished Green Greed Cross
The more medals you collect, the better the reward
Easy mode - 10 levels
- 3 medals- 25 keys
- 5 medals- 50 keys
- 9-10 medals- 100 keys
Medium mode - 20 levels
- 5 medals - 50 keys
- 10 medals - 100 keys
- 15 medals - 150 keys
- 19-20 medals - 250 keys
Hard mode - 30 levels
- 5 medals - 75 keys
- 10 medals - 125 keys
- 15 medals - 175 keys
- 20 medals - 250 keys
- 25 medals - 350 keys
- 30 medals - 500 keys
And you will only be able to play each of these modes once.
And now something about the levels
In general, this is the only idea I have is these traditional levels with falling chests from CI3. I thought a little bit about adding other interesting waves. (If you have any ideas to write in the comment).
Title yetit’s not fully thought out so I just added that name (there’s another concept of naming BOSS “Wealth Scroouge McCluck”)
- fires deadly coins from his mini cannon (they are marked with a skull), which shoots them with a zigzag (you will be able to pass through them through small snippets between the pattern)
- the chest opens and an avalanche of deadly coins spills out of it. They are arranged in such separate 4 walls that head to the right and to the left (alternate)
I would like to add that its weak point is the padlock. After destroying the chest, it explodes and pours out coins that can already be collected.
What do you think of this idea?
- Excellent idea (without any corrections)
- Medium idea (if I would improve something)
- Bad idea