Change in space race,Daily and Weekly Challenge missions in UHF Top 10 list according to the time and not according to the score

Hey @InterAction_studios Can you Change space race,Daily and Weekly Challenge mission in UHF Top 10 List according to time and not according to the score please in Early Access v26.1 please

Why? Space race exists for this.

Because When I’m using Superstar hero difficulty I get high score and It takes a long time to finish the mission
I’m using tourist I get lower score and It takes a short time to finish the mission

So…? I don’t see your point. Use ssh,then. If you want a mission where the goal is to finish as quickly as possible,play space race. That’s literally why it exists. You can also play the anniversary mission and try to finish it as fast as possible,there’s a leaderboard for that,too.

6 Likes

When I’m using SSH I lost lives in game

So? It’s supposed to be hard. Risk more to get rewarded more.

3 Likes

Which requirment Can I use in SSH Difficulty

What…

1 Like

just not understand me

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605838868461256831/606068310945038341/heavyhasglock.mp4

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I saw the man With Brown Cloth putting his cigarette in his face

What
I’m speechless

1 Like

Why you said I’m speechless

Okay, I think I know what your problem is.
Moreover, I think I have a solution:

4 Likes

Once could use Tourist mode to finish it as fast as possible, so it wouldn’t be possible.

Because I’m speechless?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.