Change Color Picking in Paint Mode

but you insulted them with a swear

Donā€™t worry heā€™ll get banned for real this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you did so to them,too.
I think you both need to stop.

1 Like

But we did nothing wrong, look at our first post here, nothing offensive against anyone, then thatā€¦ user came and ruined another topic.

This is making fun of him,no? But no one even bothers to pay attention to this. Everyone just pays attention to what he says to you,not the other way around.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not even a proper insult if you ask me

Okay! Fine! Iā€™m outta here! :angry:

Of course. Of course it isnā€™t if we ask you. Obviously,itā€™s fine with the one who insults,but did you think about whether or not it might be fine with the one who gets insulted?

2 Likes

Iā€™d lile to see how would you react to someone who constantly follows you everywhere, from now on Iā€™m ignoring his every reply.

2 Likes

Are you ended?

You shur

Personally I donā€™t know why you didnā€™t just do that in the first place. You should probably know that perpetuating arguments like this isnā€™t advised. SuperKiddo is an atrocity, but acting in a way that enables him to continue being as horrendous as he is seems like a wrong move to begin with.

In any case, we should probably let this thread die now. It wasnā€™t meant to be anything more then a suggestion I had.

1 Like

I know, but he keeps following me so itā€™s very hard to stay calm. :slightly_frowning_face:

Both of you: in the timeout corner! Think about what youā€™ve done! Mom would not be proud!

5 Likes

Youā€™ll have a cake there too (cake is 100% not a lie, there is 100% no fire pits thatā€™ll melt you down)

@InterAction_studios , I think we need this guy banned.

No,give him a chance to calm down and forget about this.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.