Can't join my friend in multiplyaer

Hello, long time no post.

I tried to play with my friend in MP and when I clicked join it didn’t do anything. and I think its maybe related to that error. (I put a screenshot)

He got this error too and is this actually related to that? How can I fix this?

1 Like

It’s not an error, it’s a warning. Port-restricted cone NAT is the most widespread NAT type out there, if I am not wrong, and if you both have port-restricted cone NAT, then you should be able to play with each other. If there was a mismatch, the game would not even let you click the game you are about to join, it would be greyed out.

Is this v139 or Beta v140?

2 Likes

Using the steam version

1 Like

In that case it should definitely work if your friend’s game is not greyed out in the multiplayer list.

2 Likes

Not always. I have that NAT type at my village, couldn’t join each other even on LAN. What hes saying is the thing happening to me.
It can detect the latency sometimes and can detect if its paused. but cant join.

1 Like

Same here at all when try to play 2 accounts in the 2 PCs, it didn’t, but suddenly when do the opposite, The PC got connected by cable from router host the room , the Guest PC can join in. ??? I don’t understand

Yes, that is that happened to me, sometimes 2 can connect, but one may get disconnected. And then only one LAN player could join.

You’re saying about guest networks? then do this:

If you’re talking about the people without emails, I don’t think that’s how it works. I had emails on both accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.