Can you tell me what changes between buying chicken invaders 2,3,4,5. between the ia site and microsoft stor ? please because I don't know where to buy it from

can you tell me what changes between buying chicken invaders 2,3,4,5. between the ia site and microsoft stor ??? please because I don’t know where to buy it from

2 Likes

no different actually, it’s the same games

Well, when you download them from Microsoft Store there’s no multiplayer, and if you download them from iA’s website, they have multiplayer

PS: CI2 is pretty much the same

3 Likes

You can’t get cheats, multiplayer, and full-screen mode(which is very sad). But the iA website version is more expensive, but it got all benefits. And your grammar is really, really wrong

1 Like

thank you very much my grammar is wrong because i am italian and i used google translator. I believe that the aquistry from the microsoft store but ia earns the same ??

Given that moſt of the forum members are not native Engliſh ſpeakers, we ſhould all be as underſtanding as poſſible of this kind of thing.

@luigi19:
From what I underſtand, for full functionality you have to buy the game directly from IA (i.e. from their ſite). Mainly the differences are that you can uſe cheats, upload your high ſcores, and play multiplayer with the full verſion. The waves are all the ſame.
I really couldn’t ſay if IA earns the same either way.

Translation

Per la funzionalità completa biſogna comprarlo direttamente da IA (cioè dal loro ſito web), ma le differenze tra la verſione là e altre verſioni ſono poche- il gioco completo ha la poſſibilità di giocare online inſieme ad altri e pubblicare il tuo punteggio online, e ci sono anche i “cheats”- combinazione di taſti che ti permettono di ſaltare l’ondata, prendere una vita in più, ecc. Comunque le ondate sono uguali dovunque lo compri.
Non saprei dire se IA guadagna lo ſteſſo in entrambi i caſi.

3 Likes

your long s make it even harder to read

Well, English is only my second language.

I personally recommend Steam versions. Much more convenient.

You are right.

Can you finally start using “like this post” button?

7 Likes

Here i did.

Although that does depend on whether or not you already have Steam.

You also must create kind of an account (you just need authorization code, but it’s still a log-in) on IA’s site so that’s not a difference.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.